One positive result and 5 negs why!!!!!!!

linzimossop
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 6:36 pm 
Post subject: One positive result and 5 negs why!!!!!!!
Hi Im new to this site i did a test last friday and the test came back positive. Then i have done 5 since all saying negitive. We have been to the docs and he said that you cant get a wrong positive and said that im pregnant. but could there be a chance that the test was wrong. I used a clearblue digital one. We want this baby so much could someone help have you ever know a test to be wrong.............
i have been feeling really sick and period like pains and very tried too. help me please. linzi xx
mrswolfbane
Posted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 12:13 pm 
Post subject:
my sister had 9neg tests and she was preg sadly she lost that baby but the same happpened with her newest born baby

i wud go with ur preg if the doctor thinks u are
millwallrose44
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 11:22 am 
Post subject:
The best way to find out if you really are pregnant is to get a blood test, so I would try asking the gp for one to measure your hcg level. In the meantime, try taking a home pregnancy test first thing in the morning, as the level will be stronger then. Unfortunately in october, I felt pregnant from the day of conception and had 4 positive pregnancy tests but a few days later my doctor's test said negative and the next day I started bleeding. I hope things go better for you.
dollychops2
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 12:15 pm 
Post subject:
Hey, Like your doctor said i dont think you can get a false positve, It might just be you havent got enough of the hormone level in you yet and the tests are struggling to detect it.

I done lots of early tests which were all negative, so i waited so i was a few days late and took a clearblue digital.. which was PREGNANT. and im now 15 weeks with a healthy baby.

Keep your chin up and let us know the outcome xx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Pregnancy Problems All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular