AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 9:45 pm 
Post subject: Just wanted to share my new pregnancy after mc
Hi ladies
Sorry for what you may have been through or currently going through with a mc ,

just wanted to share some success and lucky dust

I had a mc in september 08 it was my first pregnancy and i dont drink or smoke or do anything that could have possibly caused it , it just happens Sad

my mc was natral no d and c required i was only 6 weeks hospital advised me to wait a month until next perioud before ttc , but i never they suggst this to you so when you are pregnant again they have the dates to work off , but i never waited i didnt expect to get pregnant so soon as it took me 9-10 months to catch with first one , but i got pregnant again in that very same month it was literlay as soon as that one left i was pregnant again , people questioned me whether it was twins , but it wasnt cause i had a couple of scans one when i was bleeding and second when i stopped to see if the baby had left , i am still currently pregnant and starting to show so i think this one is here for good and i hope this baby will be healthy , il never forgot my first loss i have got over it now i have a new pregnancy but it was always my first baby x

I just wanted you to know there is hope after a mc , and im not paticulaly a lucky person either , i wish you all look and health in your current or future pregnancyxx

ClaireH77
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 9:52 pm 
Post subject:
thank you for telling us your story, it's great to hear positive stories at times like this.
i had a d&c last wednesday and i prety much feel back to normal again, some days are harder than others!
i'm hoping to start ttc again soon but we have been advised not to have sex for two weeks following the op but that went out the window today Embarassed
we did use contraception though as i've heard your higher risk of infection and i don't want that!
sorry probably a little too much info...
anyway thanks again
claire x
Posted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 10:01 pm 
Post subject:
hi claire

Hope you get your bfp soon x
lol about your bedroom fun Laughing you done the right thing about contaception i think x

Wallicio
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 10:10 pm 
Post subject:
Was so nice to hear about your pregnancy after mc.
I am so pleased for you and your OH x
DueInSpring
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 3:10 pm 
Post subject:
Thank-you for sharing your story it gives me hope. My consultant said every preg is seen as a new preg it doesn't remember u miscarrying before so there is hope for us and everyone. I had a d&c on the 13th Jan after a mmc we are activly trying again, I hope everyone gets their sticky bfp's this year Smile Xxx
Lara47
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 3:21 pm 
Post subject:
Oh thats so wonderful to hear.
I'm so happy for you and wish you a safe and wonderful pregnancy.

I lost a baby on the 3rd January,and although not actively ttc at moment, its great to know it can still happen.

Thank you and i wish you a beautiful healthy baby.

Babydust to all of us.

Lara
Sanje
Posted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 3:59 pm 
Post subject:
What a great story and just what I needed to hear, I have just had a m/c and trying to keep positive, it took me 7 months to conceive and like you I lost it at 6 weeks. Lots of luck to you on a happy and healthy pregancy.
shootingstars
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 4:29 pm 
Post subject:
Really pleased for you and oh,
congratulations

EMM4SCARLETT
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 5:23 pm 
Post subject:
Thank you all ,

When i lost mine i thought id never be able to carry again i was thinking it will keep happening , and to be honest i wanted to share this story as i know it will give some of you hope and courage to retry again xx

Sticky glue to all of you x

Last edited by EMM4SCARLETT on Thu Feb 05, 2009 7:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
xCupcakex
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 6:17 pm 
Post subject:
Thanks Emma for sharing your story and congratulations on your pregnancy. Stories like this always give good comfort to me. Thanks again. x

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> TTC After Miscarriage All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular