Had a missed miscarriage 2 weeks ago..

XTylersmumX
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 11:37 am 
Post subject: Had a missed miscarriage 2 weeks ago..
hey girls+boys i had a silent miscarriage 2 weeks ago, ive been readin your posts sorry for info but i only bled for 2 days after d+c i dont feel pregnant anymore (i should of been 13 weeks when i had scan but baby had died at 11 weeks) is it normal to only bleed for 2days as the doctor said you will properly bleed up to 14days. And also i havn't been using protection as we wanted to start trying straight away, can u get pregnant straight away? thanks for your time x
Lara47
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 11:41 am 
Post subject:
Hey there
I'm so so sorry about your mmc. Its so sad and I hope you recover.
I've never had a mmc, only a mc, so I don't know how it would go.
I also was only a few weeks pg, so i dont' know how it was with yours. But i am really sorry.
I wish you all the best in ttc in the very near future.
I'm sorry i'm no help, but i do really feel for you.

Lara
Wallicio
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 1:19 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Kirsty
I had a mmc at 11 weeks but baby stopped growing @ 5 week. My D&C was last Thursday and I only bled for 2 days but ever so often I have a very light show of blood but nothing heavy at all.
Me & the OH started bedding again on Sunday night as it just felt right. Some say it's wrong but who are they to judge. I think you should just do what is best for you and comes natural.
However, I did do a hp test last night and I still had a faint line, so until that disappears I guess that you dont ovulate, but again who knows. Will test again on Sunday.
You take care
Rach x
XTylersmumX
Posted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 10:20 pm 
Post subject:
aww thanks, well i jus bled for 2 days and then 2day (2 WEEKS AFTER) jus had sum brownish discharge dont no if dats normall. well i statrted to bed again after a week and it felt right for me, so people shouldnt judge us rele hun. thank u for ur kind comments x
Wallicio
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 10:30 pm 
Post subject:
maybe your little bleed today is a sign that AF is on the way and that your cycle is getting back to normal! X
murdershewrote
Posted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 6:32 pm 
Post subject:
Hi... I Mc last tuesday. Sad Sorry to hear of yours. I had been bleeding for 2 weeks and went for scan but needed D&C same day after i only bleed very lightly for about 2 days. Got told to use protection till 1st monlthy mainly for dating rasons.

hope this helps
frankie25
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 8:57 pm 
Post subject:
Hi im new 2 sites like this but i need help! i had a mc in oct and another1 beginin of jan. no sign of my period yet and not 2 sure wen i should expect it. me and my husband have had sex with out protection could i b pregnant again?
shootingstars
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 11:16 am 
Post subject:
Hi i had a natural m/c 2 weeks ago, i bleed for about 6hrs, then it turned to really light spotting, for a couple of days, before turning into browm disharge (sorry tmi), went for 10 day post m/c scan to check everything had been expelled and my womb, tubes, cervix etc was all back to normal, i was also told to hold on ttc until i had my first af, but that didn't happen, as the saying goes if it was meant to be you will end up p/g straight after your m/c if not you won't, as far as i know they only to tell you to wait for dating reasons, so back on the band wagon i am Laughing

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> TTC After Miscarriage All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular