Take a deep breath and try again!

Sanje
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 1:29 pm 
Post subject: Take a deep breath and try again!
Well it has been 12 days since my M/C, the bleeding has stopped, i feel fine so its time to dust my self off and try again so started yesterday! Good luck to all of you. It took me 7 months last time to conceive so it will be interesting to see if the post m/c heightened fertility theory for the first three cycles might in fact be true. Anyone else joining me now in the quest?
mand54
Posted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 1:46 pm 
Post subject: Re: Take a deep breath and try again!
god you were lucky i bleed for 8wks after my mc back in oct and still my af aint right but like you ive picked myself up and right behind you in the quest to getting that bfp soon,dont give up hope ladies we can do it good luck to you all.xxx
shootingstars
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 2:00 pm 
Post subject:
I'm there with you, took me 3 years to get the 1st bfp, and not taking any chances of missing the heightened fertility a m/c is supposed to bring, i bleed for 5 days after m/c, had a scan monday to make sure everything had cleared, i was told my womb was healthy and back to normal, so fingers crossed it true xxxx

Babydust and babyglue to all xxxxx

Wallicio
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 10:03 pm 
Post subject:
Count me in, couple on a mission. After reading posts in the ttc forum think i might even invest in some green tea and pre.seed!
Good luck all see you at the finish line Wink x
Sanje
Posted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 1:29 pm 
Post subject:
I am also considering Green Tea but I keep hearing mixed reports on that one, I am taking Vitamin E this time in two doses of 200 IU one in the morning and one at night. This is supposed to be an anti oxident as well as increasing blood flow to the sex organs, well all organs apparently! I am also continuing the Folic, think I am gonna be on this one for life.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> TTC After Miscarriage All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular