ttc after m/c x3

chaz81
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 6:52 pm 
Post subject: ttc after m/c x3
hi guys, i'm now ttc after i had my 3rd m/c. i have got 3 children which were all born fine and pregnancies were successful. since then i have suffered a m/c 3 times in a row. i had my coil out last tues and have since been bleeding heavy, i'm totally confused as to whether this is a period or whether its just where i had it removed cause i came off my normal period while on the coil the sat b4 i had it removed. can any1 shed any light???? Rolling Eyes
shootingstars
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 6:56 pm 
Post subject:
Sorry hun, i can't help, i know a few people who have had the coil fitted and said they bled after its removal, but that was a few years ago now, so don't know how much or how little they bled, and i dare say if i asked they wouldn't remember completely, i am sure someone on this site can shed some light on your problem,
Babydust and glue your way xxx

Wallicio
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 10:08 pm 
Post subject:
Sorry for your sad losses. Really wish i could help with question but i know nothing about the coil x
Sanje
Posted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 1:44 pm 
Post subject:
Was it one of those new coils that is embedded with hormones as well, could be withdrawal bleeding from the embedded hormone if that is the case. This will take a little while to get your body back to normal. I am sorry to hear that you have had three losses in a row and wish you all the best in your new effort.
mia1969
Posted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 3:07 pm 
Post subject:
So sorry to hear about your losses hun,
I had a Mirena Coil removed in May 2006 and bled for a week or so. My period was regualr after the first initial bleed.We weren't actively TTC as we were planning our wedding which took place in Nov 2006. I fell pregnant in March 07 but lost the baby at 7 weeks. I fell pregnant again in Oct 07 and had a gorgeous baby boy in July 08 .
Hope this gives all other mummies who are TTC after a miscarriage some hope.
Baby Dust to you all Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> TTC After Miscarriage All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular