Clothes for prem baby

fifitrixibelle
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 9:01 pm 
Post subject: Clothes for prem baby
Hi all as u know my brothers baby was born 10 weeks prem on wednesday and i am just wondering where u all got some clothes (small enough to fit a 2lb baby lol!) as in a few days they are wanting to dress him etc but we cant find any small enough for him yet! any ideas?
Thanks xxx
NicolaOasis
Posted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 9:21 pm 
Post subject:
Hiya, Mothercare do a range of babygros and vest that fit up to a 3lb baby, next size up to fit a 4lb baby etc. We also got some tiny babygros on ebay, brand new from an ebay shop. When Aimee was in hospital, we were only allowed to put babygros on her. When she was discharged, we got her clothes from Asda, Tesco, Mothercare, Next etc, they all do a tiny baby range.

If she had a little girl, i could have given her plenty of tiny pink babygros that have only been worn once or twice.

I'll try and find a link to that ebay shop for you.

Send them my love xx
Posted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 10:48 am 
Post subject:
Here's a link to some mothercare sleepsuits, we got these for Aimee ( in pink ) and they are tiny, they fasten with velcro so they are much easier to use of he has monitors attached to him

http://www.mothercare.com/gp/product/B001E6C6DS/sr=1-17/qid=1234003545/ref=sr_1_17/280-9327746-8028426?ie=UTF8&m=A2LBKNDJ2KZUGQ&n=132186031&mcb=core
Posted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 11:22 am 
Post subject:
aw thanks so much nicola thats great!
Helz123
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 3:07 pm 
Post subject:
hey hun, hope the little man is doing well. I also did the same as Nicola also we have a local baby shop that sells prem baby clothes. I think if you havent got a shop similar in your area your best bet is prob Mothercare.

Helz xx
Posted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 3:10 pm 
Post subject:
he is doing good helz thanks, he weighs 2lb 10 now, and has a little bit of Jaundice but is doing good, he is soo sooo tiny lol! JP looks like a monster in comparison! Hope ye are all good in your house, cant wait till he comes on a bit that i can hold him lol! boughtthose ones on mothercare and got them delivered as there are none on mothercare.ie (unbelievable!)
NicolaOasis
Posted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 9:17 am 
Post subject:
When he gets to around 4lb, you can get clothes out of Asda and Tesco which fit 5lb to 7lb xx
Posted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 10:20 am 
Post subject:
My neice who wasnt prem but she was tiny wore some dolls clothes Shocked Sounds crazy but she had little booties that fit properly and a few cardigans and such like.

For my prem niece I found a great shop on ebay that did tights and socks. They were amazing cos they were specially made to be looser around the belly and big enough to fit tubes etc whilst fitting in the legs. My god I can still remember getting them in the post.... so lickle.

Annoy me and I will sit on you.... and it will hurt! Smile
NicolaOasis
Posted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 11:10 am 
Post subject:
Aimee has just grown out of her tiny baby tights, ive put normal tights on her today and they are still too big xx
Posted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 11:22 am 
Post subject:
awww bless tbh Jessica is four now and i dont think ive ever found a pair of tights that fit her properly lol She used to look like nora batty so I gave up putting a skirt on her Embarassed Laughing

Annoy me and I will sit on you.... and it will hurt! Smile
BandaPanda
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 5:43 pm 
Post subject:
I looked, always good to know incase!

found these online sites:

http://www.babyprem.com/?gclid=CLappa66zZgCFQpNQwodxW660w this one has free delivery and does from 1.5lbs

http://www.breastpumps.co.uk/acatalog/Small_Beginnings_Premature_Baby_Nappies.html this one does tennyweeny nappies
BandaPanda
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 5:45 pm 
Post subject:
I looked, always good to know incase!

found these online sites:

http://www.babyprem.com/?gclid=CLappa66zZgCFQpNQwodxW660w this one has free delivery and does from 1.5lbs

http://www.breastpumps.co.uk/acatalog/Small_Beginnings_Premature_Baby_Nappies.html this one does tennyweeny nappies
NicolaOasis
Posted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 7:09 pm 
Post subject:
How cute are the nappies ??? Aimee wore pampers micro baby nappies and they were huge on her xx

Jump to:  

Community

Popular