TTC after miscarriage early testing

jayne13b
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 9:38 pm 
Post subject: TTC after miscarriage early testing
hi everyone
i miscarried in december and have had a period since but have bee TTC over the past two weeks.
i know it was very early to test but i tested on monday and got a very very nearly not visable positive line with a tesco own brand test.
then this morning my OH went and brought a clearblue digital test with conseption date and it says not pregant?
has anyone else experienced this and am i pregnant? or was the tesco one just a tease? =[ i hate not knowing
your messages and advice would be very helpful
thanks x
Wallicio
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 10:09 pm 
Post subject:
hi hun, from reading responses on here clear blue aren't great at early detection and you should use first response. I would try one of there tests and dont forget to let me know. Good luck for that bfp xx
Catangar
Posted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 10:30 pm 
Post subject:
I totally agree, I think you have to be physically due or late for the digital to work as they are not as sensitive as some of the others. Good luck and keep us posted!!!!
Posted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 8:59 am 
Post subject:
thanks ladies ill let you know how i get on
my af isnt due until the 17th so when would you sa woukd be the best time to test? friday? x
MissScotland
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 10:51 am 
Post subject:
Yer im with the other ladies with regards to the tests & brands. Clearblues higher @ 50mIU. First response is deffo your best bet with it being more sensetive. I think thats around 15- 25mIU.

Your best testing as close to your next af as possible. Or if you can manage it..hold out for af to be late, although i know thats easier said than done but it does make your result more accurate and save the disappointment of a possible false neg.

When did you ovulate? & do u know what mIU the tescos brand are?

Good luck for testing & keep us posted
D xxx
Posted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 2:35 pm 
Post subject:
I'm useless at waiting so dont listen to me, i would naturally have to do the test straight away as i would be constantly thinking about it. Good luck i have everything crossed for you x
tinker28
Posted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 12:48 pm 
Post subject:
good luck hun i am going for it to 3 weeks ago i had my mc stopped bleeding after 5 day so just started to use opk and got a pos bd on that day so fingetrs crossed 8 day till af is due. but is she dose come than thats ok to. cuz i am going to look at it as it a fresh start. than have sex evry day up to ovulation. love tinker xxxxxxxxx

Jump to:  

Community

Popular