newbie wanting advice

casper1
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 4:28 pm 
Post subject: newbie wanting advice
hi im new to this site,was wondering if you could give me some advice plz.
i had a m/c in dec which i ended up having a d&c early jan,stopped bleeding round about the 9th of jan.(all preg symptoms went when m/c)However the last week i have been feeling really faint,tired,sick,heartburn bloated,can only eat a very small meal and sore boobs (this hasnt been that often tho).surely i couldnt have got preg so soon or is it just af and body playing tricks???
i have done a test which was negative.
xCupcakex
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 4:54 pm 
Post subject:
You never know. You are very fertile after a mc and it could just be that you tested too early it's difficult to know exactly where you are in your first cycle after the op. If you could I'd probably wait another week and test. Signs sound promising. Good luck. x

Wallicio
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 5:52 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Hun, if you are you wont be the 1st to loose and fall again in the same month as a lady on this forum did.
Good luck x
PlainJane
Posted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 12:32 pm 
Post subject:
Hey,

does it tie in with your normal cycle? Did you bdance around what would have been ovulation time? You are more fertile for up to 3 months after a mc so you never know. Finger's crossed.

Sian xxx
casper1
Posted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 3:31 pm 
Post subject:
my normal cycle is 28 days,have bedded lots at random times(we have always had a active love life even before ttc)sorry for tmi.
i will try re testing in a week or so keeping my fingers cross x
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> TTC After Miscarriage All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular