scared if its a girl!!!!!

asia
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 4:26 pm 
Post subject: scared if its a girl!!!!!
Hello everybody im pretty much new and im just nervous about finding out my babys sex!!! Laughing im really hoping for a boy because thats what I have!!!!! Is this normal? has any body felt like this? Im so nervous what if I do have a girl !!!! I do not have a clue on how to raise a baby girl!!!!!! Im the only female in the HOUSE!!!!!!! Give me some advice please!!!!!!
Bazzle
Posted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 4:32 pm 
Post subject:
Im sure you will be fine hun! You must have figured out how to raise your boy when you had him??

This is my first baby and I have no idea how im going to cope at all regardless of whether its a boy or a girl - guess i will figure it out and be open to advice from my family and friends that have had babies!!

Good luck hun!! xxxx
Posted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 4:34 pm 
Post subject:
your be fine, once you know your baby is healthy and well, your be happy regardless as to weather its a boy or a girl. xxx
Posted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 5:01 pm 
Post subject:
Its weired to explain but i was the same i have a 5 year old daughter so was hoping for another girl because thats all i've known but when i found out i was having a boy i was over the moon nothing matters when u see your baba its still going to be strange having a little boy but i'm so excited!! x
Posted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 7:34 pm 
Post subject: xx
u will just see ya new born and how helpless and dependant they are on u and it wont matter what the sex is cse ur love will be so strong for ya baby u will no what to do xx
Luckyducky
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 7:30 am 
Post subject:
It's weird not knowing what you're having isnt it? My hubby and I were adamant all the way along that we didn't want to know the sex. Now it's getting close to due date though (3 weeks to go) I'm nervous now. We both admitted last night that although we both think it's a boy, we would both love a little girl. I know we will both love the little one when it's born, boy or girl, and I know you'll be the same. Once it's born, we'll probably wonder what we ever worried about and just adore it. I know my sister was the same, and she now has an absolutely gorgeous 3 year old who everyone, including her, adores.

LD
zandersmum
Posted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 9:52 am 
Post subject:
hi look i know sorta how u feel although i never ruled out having a grl i just thought it would be tottaly different to raising my first who is a boy ..... and i am having a girl which is also exciting i think we shouldnt pick and choose and hope for 1 sex and not the other whiat we should hope for is a healthy baby their are so many people out their that have unhealthy babies and we should consider ourselves blessed whatever the sex is and just hope for a healthy baby boy or girl i dont know how else to explain this i have read a few posts like this one people wishing they were having 1sex and not the other i feel its really wrong
Posted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 10:37 am 
Post subject:
I completely agree with you zandersmum and obviously will absolutely love this little one boy or girl, and obviously just want it to be healthy, but people also can't help how they feel. I don't want to wish for one or the other, but I can't help what I am feeling, can I? I am not going to be disappointed if we have a boy, as long as it is healthy and happy, but also acknowledge that I would love to have a girl at some point, either with this one, or a future baby. You can't condemn someone for their feelings.
zandersmum
Posted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 10:41 am 
Post subject:
im not condemming any1 for their feeling i just like everone else is voicing my opinion as i beleve that instead woryying bout whether you want a boy or a girl worrying about its health thats all like i said i myself could understand where ppl are comin from when they say they want the same sex they have alreadyhad because thats what you know althoguh like i said there are more important things to worry about thats all
Posted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 10:47 am 
Post subject:
hi asia

all babies are different even if they are same sex so even if you were having another girl its total different baby with totally different needs and personlity so will be different than the upbringing of your current kids.

dont worry once you have you baby your mothering instinct will kick in and you will no wot to do straight away.

Archie1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 3:11 pm 
Post subject:
Boy or girl....who cares?! I don't!!!! As long as baby is healthy and happy it doesn't matter to me! Asia I think you'll be fine with you're little one if it's a she or a he. You didn't know what to do with your little boy when he was born and you coped well so this will be exactly the same if it turns out a girl....except she wouldn't have a wee w*lly peeing on you when you open up the nappy!!! Laughing
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 6:27 pm 
Post subject:
Firstly i wouldnt worry yourself over gender - the main thing is - a baby is a baby.

If when you have your bundle of joy you find its too much - what ever the gender there is plenty of help available, either from your GP, Health visitor or mother and baby groups.

Gl x

**PLEASE HELP SPREAD THE CHD WORD.**
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Chat All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular