12 week scan XX

ladymystikal
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 2:31 pm 
Post subject:
good luck tomorrow hun- let us know how you get on. il be 15 weeks tomorrow and im not having my scan till friday. scared as im not showing so i think ive had a missed miscarriage. just cant wait
pinkpanther
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 9:32 pm 
Post subject:
I keep reading on the net what my babys doing each week, im so excited. Im 19 and a half weeks now and have my scan on 21/01/08 cant wait. Like you said my baby was jumping around too and it did a somersault and ended up facing the other way, we were amazed!! Very Happy
dollychops2
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 8:50 am 
Post subject:
Hi all, well... it was amazing, the best thing ever!!! He or She was rolling over and waving at us, it just didnt stop moving.

Sounds silly but i just cant beleive there really is a little baby inside me, in my tummy.

Im so glad everything is ok xxxx Laughing Very Happy
mylillamb
Forum Leader
Forum Leader
Posted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 12:24 pm 
Post subject: xx
iv seen my baby 3 times now and will be seeing it in the 11th of feb. each scan my baby as grown so carnt wait for the 20 week scan i also have a new due date its now 21st of june so a week earlier then what i thort so im 17 weeks today i get paid monthly so the next pay day im going to buy something big for baby like a cot or sumin not sure yet. im so convinced im going to have a boy even tho i wud like a girl. but a nice healthly baby would be the best gift ever. xxxx
dollychops2
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 12:37 pm 
Post subject:
ladymystikal wrote:
good luck tomorrow hun- let us know how you get on. il be 15 weeks tomorrow and im not having my scan till friday. scared as im not showing so i think ive had a missed miscarriage. just cant wait

How did you get on. Hope your ok xx
Patzyf
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 10:47 am 
Post subject: Scan
Hi all,

Had my scan at 13 wks (now 15wks) it was so cool i was amazed to see it kicking and waving its little arms and legs i thought it would be just sleeping cos i couldnt feel anything my boyfriends face was something i will always remember his eyes were so wide open i thought they would pop out of his head a very joyful moment after a rude encounter with a b**** of a receptionist
dollychops2
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 3:06 pm 
Post subject:
Glad your scan went well patzyf. Keep in touch xx
1mum2b
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 1:15 pm 
Post subject:
Hi,
I am nearly 11 weeks now and my scan isnt until 3rd March! Is that late for a first scan? I just want to know everything is ok! We only get the one scan I've been told!
x
dollychops2
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 5:25 pm 
Post subject:
I think you should get about 3! one at 12 weeks, 22 weeks and at the end around 38 weeks. Lots of doctors have different rules but im not sure if this is right???

Re-write your message as your own new topic, i think you would get more opinions from other members if you do xxx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Pregnancy All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to:  

Community

Popular