So many questions,where to start!

Squibby06
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 7:17 pm 
Post subject: So many questions,where to start!
Well as the title says,I have a lot of questions! Rolling Eyes

I could really do with some advice.

Firstly,I've noticed that down below(tmi sorry),I seem to have what looks like a tear,which I was told I didnt have any when I had Alfie but it looks and feels like something has torn a little bit and I am still finding it really sore,as it doesnt seems to have healed back where it should have,I think it probably needed stitching and now I'm worried it won't ever heal right.

I am also absolutely terrified of having sex now because of the tear(or what I think is a tear) but my Oh and I can't seem to keep our hands off each other at the mo lol(nearly a year without it,can't really blame us!Lol) and otherwise,I feel fine to do it soon,I'm just worried it is going to hurt and I don't know if I should mention it to my doctor or just wait and see if it heals.

ok second question,how soon did everyone get their period after giving birth?cos I have just about finished my post-birth bleed I think,although it keeps stopping and starting,so annoying!

thanks ladies xx

xsarahloux
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 7:49 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Squibby, i would mention your tear to your doctor at your 6 week check up, and personally wouldnt have sex before its been checked just to be sure.

I had a period about 8 weeks after giving birth to my daughter and i think i was the same with my son.
Kenty
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 7:59 pm 
Post subject:
definitely mention the tear when you go for your 6week check and avoid being intimate until given the all clear by the doctor if you can(definitely know how hard it is for you, we only stopped sex in the last few days before birth and i was all over him within 2weeks! lol)

as for period...really depends on whether you are breastfeeding or not. if you are it might be months and months. i'm not breastfeeding and didn't get mine until 11 1/2 weeks! could be anytime before though

wriggler2008
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 9:27 am 
Post subject:
yeah defo mention the tear to ur doc. better to get it sorted than leave it Smile i know how sore down there is after birth so im feeling very sorry for you right now!!

as for the bleeding mine kept coming and going for 6 weeks after the major bleed then i had my period and all the bleeding stopped completely til my next period Smile
xtine1985BScHons
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 1:31 am 
Post subject:
I had a c-section my post bleeding lasted til about 3 weeks later and then I came on after I had the coil fitted at 8 weeks I came on at 9 weeks!
xxx
Posted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 10:55 pm 
Post subject:
I've breastfed my babies and my periods didn't come back for 6 months with my first baby and 8 months with my second.

Jump to:  

Community

Popular