drugs to help with bruising.....

xxSUExx
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 6:54 pm 
Post subject: drugs to help with bruising.....
A few weeks back someone (I think it may have been Lillia Confused ) recommended pills to help my OH with bruising after his reversal. Well I have been loking for that thread for ages but I can't find it!!! Can anyone tell me what they are again please!!!??

thanks you!!!! xx
Posted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 7:06 pm 
Post subject:
Arnica.
You can get tabs or cream...i got it for my sister after she had given birth!
You must be excited now sue!

xxSUExx
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 7:14 pm 
Post subject:
Arnica!! That's them!! Thanks Gem....you are a gem!!!! Laughing Razz Yeah I am excited, trying to keep a lid on it though just incase hubby is nervous! (he doesn't act it & he says he isn't but I do wonder!)
Posted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 7:57 am 
Post subject:
Hi everyone,

Yeah Arnica is supposed to help with swelling. I had my tongue pierced many years ago and took Arnica afterwards to help but I don't think it did much. You should definitley try it though (the arnica not the tongue piercing Wink )

I read somewhere on the internet about applying ice to the area but I remember hubby trying to have a bath where we were staying and the heater hadn't been on so the water was freezing cold! As his dangling bits touched the water they started to shrivel up Laughing and then started hurting because the sore area was obviously moving!!

My poor hubby, I don't think he knows how much I appreciate what he went through for us......

x x
Posted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 12:08 pm 
Post subject:
Lol, I already have my tongue pierced & I wish I knew about Arnica when I had it done! We have been using the cream because we were told by pharmacist that he had to have been taking the arnica for 2 weeks prior to op. Could have got the spray but I felt that would have been a shock to the bits & not a good idea when they are tender. We got the cream and applied it the day after the op & although tender, we just put it on thick so as not to use too much pressure. Yeah I had heard about the ice but I reckon the weight of it alone would have hurt like hell! Shocked

Jump to:  

Community

Popular