i feel so lost

beckystar
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 9:14 am 
Post subject: i feel so lost
when i found out i was pregnant i was over the moon so excited we both were i was 6 weeks but sunday started to bleed went to hospital and they scaned me and said there was nothing there to indicate a prenancy but nothing there to indicate a loss. felt so stupid i knew i was definately was pregnant they took blood and confirmed yesterday that yes i was pregnant and had a very early mc now i feel like i've been kicked in the stomach so lost.
Wallicio
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 10:39 am 
Post subject:
Hi Becky
Trust me all of us on here know what you are going through and can feel for your loss. I myself unfortunately had to have a D&C at 11 weeks after a mmc at around 5 weeks.
I'm now trying to focus on the fact that you are most fertile after a mc and trying again.
There is a lady in my office that mc and conceived again in the same month without af showing inbetween and she is due to drop anyday now.
If you need to talk then you know where we are or PM
Take care x
PlainJane
Posted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 11:16 am 
Post subject:
Sorry to hear that beckystar. Life's just not fair sometimes, it will take time to get over it but try to stay positive. Take care x
shootingstars
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 11:34 am 
Post subject:
Oh hun i am sorry to hear of your loss xx

Last edited by shootingstars on Wed Feb 11, 2009 1:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lara47
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 11:41 am 
Post subject:
OH honey, i'm so sorry about your loss.
I lost a baby in early january and its very painful.
Look to you OH for support cos it will be hurting him too.
I wish you the best on conceiving again very soon.

Me 38 DH 27 (
married 2007)
PCOS - Back Disease - Thyroid
MC - 2 Jan 2009
TTC since 24 June 2009
Cycle - most recent 850 days
Desperate to conceive baby #1
kayleyfluffybabyBUM
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 1:01 pm 
Post subject:
im sorry for your loss

i had an mc in september last year at 13 weeks
the hospital didnt even tell me id miscarried they just just there was a chance i was miscarrying at the time

they didnt offer a scan or testing to check everything was ok....
they also never cancelled the scan i had already had booked for me and never told me i had no reason to go to it
so i went holding on to the hope i was still pregnant otherwise they would have said that i had miscarried and a scan was uneccessary
then at the scan i told id had to see the gynaecologist and that hed said at the time there was a chance i was having an mc....she scanned and told me i had the miscarriage and judging by my uterus i had been more then 13 weeks pregnant before the loss

she sent me to see a councellor who asked me questions about the gynaecologist and went to fetch my notes she said i should have been told not to go and that my hormones were so low at the last blood test that they werent even going to bother scanning me...
gave me a leaflet about loss and bereavement then ushered me out of the mat clinic as if i had some disease

then when
Zacky was born June 26th 2011
Pip was born October 17th 2012
Spencer was born 5th August 2013 (6 weeks early)
beckystar
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 8:54 am 
Post subject:
kayleybaby i.m so sorry for your loss i felt exactley the same.thank you for sharing your experience with me i don't feel so alone. thank you xxx

kayleybaby wrote:
im sorry for your loss

i had an mc in september last year at 13 weeks
the hospital didnt even tell me id miscarried they just just there was a chance i was miscarrying at the time

they didnt offer a scan or testing to check everything was ok....
they also never cancelled the scan i had already had booked for me and never told me i had no reason to go to it
so i went holding on to the hope i was still pregnant otherwise they would have said that i had miscarried and a scan was uneccessary
then at the scan i told id had to see the gynaecologist and that hed said at the time there was a chance i was having an mc....she scanned and told me i had the miscarriage and judging by my uterus i had been more then 13 weeks pregnant before the loss

she sent me to see a councellor who asked me questions about the gynaecologist and went to fetch my notes she said i should have been told not to go and that my hormones were so low at the last blood test that they werent even going to bother scanning me...
gave me a leaflet about loss and bereavement then ushered me out of the mat clinic as if i had some disease

then when
beckystar
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 9:00 am 
Post subject: thank you
thank you all you lovely ladies that hav shared their storys and that have offered their sympathy it helped me to move on and to look to the future of trying to concieve again
fingers crossed to you all that have lost we well all get there it can just take time.xxxx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> TTC After Miscarriage All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular