Could I be pregnant?

Lous12345
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 10:42 am 
Post subject: Could I be pregnant?
I'm 19 and terrible at remembering my last period dates etc but I'm pretty sure it was around the 27th of Dec. Could I just be being irregular and late or could this be something more? I'm off to buy a pregnancy test right now.

I've had some signs of periods/pregnancy - sore tummy and back and crying for no reason etc. But this morning something wierd happened (hope ya dont mind me mentioning!) I woke up at 7am and had peed myself (only a tiny bit but still...) this never happens - I often wake myself up around 6 whenever I need to go but for some reason I didn't Embarassed Could this be a sign of pregnancy?

Any advice?
Charlplusbabies
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 12:42 pm 
Post subject:
if your last period was around the 27th of december you would around 6 weeks pregnant now.
ive not heard of wetting at this stage but later on it can be common because of the pressure from baby on the bladder! it happend to me too, many a time from around 36 weeks!!
when you say sore tummy and back what do you mean, because i wouldnt ay thi was a sign of pregnancy....again unless your much furthur one and the weight from baby is causing it.
the best way to find out is a test, that will be the answer for you hun.

do that test nd let us know how u got on lovely.

CT xx
mylillamb
Forum Leader
Forum Leader
Posted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 1:02 pm 
Post subject: xx
i new i was cause i was in tears over anything n was really moody good luck hope u get the result that u want xx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Chat All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular