Working from home

Annika
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 12:35 pm 
Post subject: Working from home
Can anyone recommend an agency or other that offers work from home - not fussy, envelope stuffing, data entry, anything???

Hope someone can help.
MissScotland
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 4:28 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Annika,

How about maybe looking into dropshipping which you start from nothing and build up over time without any products exchanging your hands, although you would most likely need to sell whichever item/s you choose to via eBay (as its the biggest, although ebid is on the up), The only downside is taking a little chance with regards to eBays new feedback policy which is kicking up a stink right now with sellers.

Its an option you could look into and see what you think.
Good luck

D xxx[/b]
Annika
Posted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 5:56 pm 
Post subject:
Thank you, definitely worth looking into!!!!!!!
MissScotland
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 2:15 pm 
Post subject:
Annika wrote:
Thank you, definitely worth looking into!!!!!!!

No worries, your welcome.
Just do plenty searches and see what comes up,it all depends on what your interested in selling, just remember to add dropship or wholesale and search around for the cheapest price for you to make a profit. Good luck, hope it works out for you.

D xxx

*edit* Also, just 1 thing. Watch on how you pay, paypal is okay as is credit card but anything else i wouldnt touch,
i.e bank transfers or western union. I`m not saying they are all rip offs but it would be a chance using these methods.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Chat All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular