the joys!!

sian78
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 11:34 am 
Post subject: the joys!!
Im warn out.. i know its early days with Ellis and quite hard to get into a routine, but he doesnt sleep much at night. last feed can be around 10pm then he will wake about 2am, he knows when he wants feeding!! but then thats it he is awake and doesnt want to go back to sleep.. i have tried dimming the lights when he wakes in the night and not spoken to him.. but he just wont have it...!

LauraG
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 8:53 am 
Post subject:
hi sian,

these early stages are the hardest. sounds like u have him in a gd routine so thats gd thing.

most babies do wake in the night till there 2/3 months old or even a lot later.

i understand how tired you are its just a waiting game till he finallys sleeps through the nite.

sian78
Posted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 8:36 pm 
Post subject:
Thanks for that.. Another question now... guaranteed at about 6pm till around 9pm Ellis will just go on one, he crys all the time, cuddles, feeding and changing will not calm him down, i thought he was just over tired but its guaranteed to be every evening....!!

LauraG
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 9:07 pm 
Post subject:
dont no why that cud be. seems to be set thing thats happening. maybe he is overtired im not sure. seems strange it happening every night. maybe he is hungry but as you sed that dusnt calm him down.

maybe this is his period where hes gonna be most awake before you put him down for the night. i suggested you use this as his awake time and try and stimulate him with toys etc.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Chat All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular