I was 7 weeks

becsjd
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 6:48 am 
Post subject: I was 7 weeks
I`ve had a miscarrige this week. It started on monday... thinking back, I`d stopped felling sick all the time a day or so before.
I had a period last at christmas, i did a teat about the 20 jan wasn`t sure, did some more got possitve ones, thought no more of it for a bit was just still not sure I guess after being on depo for so long and cycle only just coming back. Had some dark spotting on 4th feb just thought in my head.. oh well another period wasn`t preggers... tues 10th feb I start bleeding again, nothing like a normal period for me, this is very heavy, infact it gets worse, by thursday the cramps are really bad altough I`m still trying to get on with work and stuff its frightening me, and wearing me out, friday I only managed2 hrs at work before I had to come home and visit the doctor, he and the nurse where very good they think I conceived just after christmas and was about 7 weeks, but they where sorrry as this was now a complete miscarrige. I had to do a test again, and have an enternal.... not very plesant...!!!

I feel a bit numb... I guess the whole thing didn`t feel right from the start, I hadn`t even really admitted I was pregnant to myself, I guess I now feel like I`ve missed out on enjoying even a few weeks of a high of getting pregnant. Silly I know as I guess my body knew from the start this was meant to end this way.But the bleeding everywhere, the big clots the cramping pains... struggling with the feelings about them, let alone going back to work and trying to explain whats happened when I still feel numb about the whole thing myself..

My hubbie... bless him.... really is just putting the whole thing down to a bad period..!!!
The doctor put me on bed rest as I was so pale from blood loss and pain, and hubbie wants to take me and son out to pizza hut as its valentines I`m changing pads every 30 mins or so... sit down meal in company....I don`t think so.....
How do I get through to him whats happened.???
ClaireH77
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 10:49 am 
Post subject:
sorry to hear about your mc, i think you should talk to your husband.
when i had my mc my dh kept trying to make everything normal as he thought that was what i'd want, i ended up shouting at him and telling him to stop being so practical, that i wanted to cry and get upset. although it wasn't the way he would deal with things he understood that i needed him to be there and not 'jolly me out of it' as he usually would.
if you need anything don't hesitate to PM me
claire x
Posted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 11:18 am 
Post subject:
Sorry to hear about your loss hun, xxxx

xCupcakex
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 11:50 am 
Post subject:
I'm sorry for your loss. x

saffy1984
Posted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 12:08 pm 
Post subject:
Sorry to hear about what happened. Just give yourself a bit of time and try having a bit of a heart to heart with hubby to tell him how ur feeling. xxx

becsjd
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 1:15 am 
Post subject: thankyou
thankyou for your replys, it helped me feel a bit better about it all. Over the course of the day me and my hubbie have had a big chat about it all. He thought he was helping by pretending everything was normal so I`d feel like everything was.... I guess bless him we all have our own way of dealing with things, Today he has actually asked how I am... he did his own research then gave me what I`ve needed most.... a big hug.
xx
MissScotland
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 4:18 pm 
Post subject:
So sorry to hear of your loss becs and very glad that you and hubby have sorted things out as its very important to get the support you need when going through such a hard and horrible time like this.

I understand where your coming from as my OH reacted in the same way as yours, although i was rather angry about it and found it upsetting and hard, I just put it down to men being men and hiding their emotions. I really need to stop bein such a soft touch.

Hope you get better soon. We are all here if you ever need us for anything anytime
Take care
D xxx
Posted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:09 pm 
Post subject:
awww hunny sorry to hear that.... are you ok?
Zacky was born June 26th 2011
Pip was born October 17th 2012
Spencer was born 5th August 2013 (6 weeks early)
babymad
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 7:50 pm 
Post subject: joy after the pain
im so sorry for your loss
i lost my baby at 7 weeks and thought i would never get over the pain but to my surprize i found i was pregnant again with in 2 month and im now 14 weeks and all is well.
please dont give up hope.
my husband didnt understand and just got on with things as if nothing had happened but i think thats just his way bless him.
thinking of you x
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> TTC After Miscarriage All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular