help

tommo32
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 3:09 pm 
Post subject: help
hi im 36 yrs old and ive been up and down with my periods for mths but not had one in the last 2 ive got symptons incl sore breasts tiredness sickness and an awful metallic taste in mouth ive done a few home tests which keep coming back negative is it just my body playing tricks on me or could i really be pregnant.......
helen73
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 3:49 pm 
Post subject:
hey tommo32 and welcome to the forum. not entirely sure what to suggest - what type of tests did you use? and what time did you do the tests? Clear Blue Digital seem to be pretty good and accurate, but it could be that your body has low hormone levels at the moment. My only other suggestion would be to go to the dr's and see if they will do a blood test as this detects whether there is or isn't HCG in your blood....if there is then you're pg. Hope this helps Confused
ishielle
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 1:27 am 
Post subject:
hey we are the same. I still got negative result for many test all of it was urine hCG tests Im so nervous. I also have some of the symptoms but no tiredness and others. I hope tou will be pregnant if u want and take care have some rest,. lets try to have some test again next week
tommo32
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 7:25 am 
Post subject:
Ive used first response and boots own, did em on different dtimes of day i know they say morning is best and that they can be used anytime, i also didnt drink lots to dilute tried waiting as long as poss. ive been trying now for nearly 2yrs.
JANEYLOU
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 7:31 am 
Post subject:
are you gonna try testing again tommo? xx
helen73
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 9:16 am 
Post subject:
hi ishielle and tommo, all i know from reading on here and talking to my dr when af was nearly 2 weeks late for me, is that with some people it can take a couple of weeks or more before hormone levels are strong enough in your urine, so may just take a little while longer to confirm....just don't write it off yet, it may still be a BFP (you gotta think positive).

Fingers crossed for you girls xxxx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Am I Pregnant? All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular