does anyone do this?

clairo
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 8:13 pm 
Post subject: does anyone do this?
I find myself constantly worrying about everythin since ive been pregnant, dont know if its just the last couple of weeks or what cos i cant remember when it started, but recently ive been feelin so down, is this everyone or just me? I find that i cry a lot for no reason and im worrying constantly about the baby and about the birth, but not only about this, about other things in my life too, but i cant even describe it. sometimes i cant work because im so distracted (i work in a call centre so concentration is vital). Does everyone feel like this or just me?

Im 28 weeks.

Help!!!
victoriaH
Posted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 9:39 pm 
Post subject:
You're not the only one love. I'm exactly the same. I'm not as bad now that I'm full term but up until recently I cried at the drop at the hat. I also worry constantly about something being wrong with the baby as I honestly can't imagine myself being a mother and holding it.
Don't worry though as things do get better, believe me.
dawnb
Forum Leader
Forum Leader
Posted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 11:04 pm 
Post subject:
you sound completely normal hun, bloody hormones taking over by the sounds of it and its also such a massive change in your life, its going to cause you concern sometimes.
are you able to talk to someone close to you about how you feel? x
Posted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 2:58 pm 
Post subject:
My god u sound sooo like me hun!! I was like this throughout my pregnancy. I had good days and bad!! Worrying about the silliest of things etc. As rest of posts say - this is hormones xx

Jump to:  

Community

Popular