Post subject: HUNTER
hiya hun hows u and lil hunter xx
Huntermac
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 1:33 am 
Post subject:
Hi ya lillamb!!! We all good, sorry havent been around the last couple of days, we had a big snowfall on Saturday which only happens once every few years!! Got heaps of cute pic of H out in the snow, dont know how to put one of here to show you tho. Its almost melted away now, POO!! Sad How you been feeling? No signs as yet??
Posted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 5:19 am 
Post subject:
mnb bhbfzx

Thats a message from Hunter
Posted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 8:17 am 
Post subject: xx
awww how cute......wish we cud get lots ov snow its been boiling here lol...bet he loved it.......nope no signs yet...gatta feeling he is ganna b 2 week over lol.....my cat had kittens...well a kitten lol (she onli had 1) im so jelous ov her lol xx
Huntermac
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 9:07 am 
Post subject:
Awwwwwwwwwww kittens!! Well should i say kitten. Dont worry, be your turn VERY shortly Very Happy What temp is 'boiling' over ther๋??
Posted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 10:05 am 
lol im not sure im not bright enough to work temps out lol....i just stand at the door and teat the weather that way lol xx
Huntermac
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 10:12 am 
Post subject:
LOL you dont have to be smart to know the temp, you just turn the radio on!!!! Its just the UK has this reputation of being cold all the time blah blah so was just comparing your hot summer temps to ours. Now you wouldnt be able to get down on the floor to play with the kitten would you? You better keep the laptop handy in case you get stranded!!!! We may have to call help for you Very Happy
Posted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 10:21 am 
lol im useless lol....maybe its gets to bout 24 degrees lol im not sure....i was in a shop wi my mum looking at rugs and she made me get down and sit on it....i couldnt get back up lol Shocked
Huntermac
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 10:27 am 
Post subject:
24?? And thats hot?? LOL.

I hope you made your mum pull you up Very Happy What were you trying it out for?? Are you planning on birthing on the thing!!!
Posted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 10:30 am 
lol she did pull me back up lol...no we just decorated the room so needed a new rug to go in it lol....she found it funny that i was like a turned over turtle...i wasnt amused lol....i fink 24 is hot here lol.....but im not sure lol x
Huntermac
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 10:37 am 
Post subject:
Those are the kind of pics i would love to have, me cast on the floor, rolling side to side trying to get some momentum to get up, what a sad sight. I had to ask Brendon a couple of times to help get me up off the chair, stranded like a whale. I loved being pregnant, it was the best time. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Is you mum getting on the excited side now?? Is she nana or grandma
Posted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 10:39 am 
yeah my mum crnt wait she ganna be nana i fink....well she calls her self narnar lol..............wen she 1st found out she wasnt to chuffed...she cryed (not infront ov me tho lol) but she is so excited now xx
Huntermac
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 10:44 am 
Post subject:
Yea I spose she didnt think you would have a babe so young but im guessing she is there for you and bubs and will be the spoiling nana to him!!! My mum was 16 when she had me, back in those days it was really frowned upon, she had to give me away so she wouldnt shame the family. Thank god those days have gone!!! I cant wait for you to post that labour has started!!!
Posted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 11:01 am 
Post subject:
This old farts off to bed, have a good day and dont let him out before i get up tomorrow morning!!!
Posted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 11:05 am 
lol i wont hun...nite sweet dreams xxx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Chat All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular