soaked....in his own....

punkin21
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 1:14 am 
Post subject: soaked....in his own....
I have good news and bad news....haha my 2 month old is doing his best to sleep through the night. we'll go to bed at 10, and he wont wake up agian till 5 or 6. i give him a bottle and he'll sleep a few more hours. the biggest reason i think he wakes up is not that hes hungry, its that he's overloaded his diaper. namebrand or not, he wakes up soaked and stinkyand i have to change his whole outfit I've been told not to wake him up to change his diaper since he might have a hard time going back to sleep,. i really think i could get a few more hours in if i could keep him dry...any suggestions? not a big deal though im just happy hes sleeping!!!
EmsMom
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 12:06 am 
Post subject:
That is so funny! I have a six month old who doesn't even sleep 1/2 as much as your two month old. I would count my blessings if I were you and consider 10 pm to 5 or 6 am a great night's sleep!! But, if you need more sleep, I noticed that if I keep the lights low and don't talk to my daughter while I change her diaper, she will usually go right back to sleep. Of course it is a very quick change with warmed up wipes!! I only change her diaper at night though if she is really soaked. Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Getting Baby To Sleep All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular