going back to work

obi
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed May 16, 2007 11:17 am 
Post subject: going back to work
If my employer has refused my flexible working application and stated i would have to return to work on my original contracted hours can i resign on the day i return to work and give 4 weeks notice. Question Confused
edsteruk
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Thu May 17, 2007 10:57 am 
Post subject:
I found this thought it might be helpful:

http://www.worksmart.org.uk/rights/viewsubsection.php?sun=52
firsttimemummy
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Wed May 30, 2007 5:34 pm 
Post subject:
hang on love, they can't refuse your hours. you can work what hours you can with in reason and there is nothing they can do about it. you get these rights untill you baby is 6. there are more rights of yours as a mother aswell, but i can't remember of the top of my head, but look it up. then show work what rights you have, then enjoy you off time with your baby, coz thats what your entitled too.
anna18
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 1:42 pm 
Post subject: going bak to work
i am due back to work tonight but i really do not want to go back as i am now a single mom and finding it hard enough as it by myself my employer wants me to do more shifts then i have quested but as ive been on maternity leave i ont know whether i hve to go back cn ny1 help please [/b]
manders
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 5:29 pm 
Post subject:
I an due to return to work but i told my employer i only want part time he agreed, but now i want to go back full time as i was before can he refuse me. please ne 1 can u advise me.
kirsty1983
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 11:05 am 
Post subject: woking hours
Smile hi manders, i shouldn't see why your employer should decline you returning full time as the only reason you had to change your hours was due to having baby and that's within your rights the same as it is to return to your normal working hours when its again sutible for yourself!!x
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular