Help

portmum
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 8:02 pm 
Post subject: Help
Had dinner a couple hours ago and the gravy from yesterday didnt agree with me and just had horrible diarrea. Its happened twice in 1 hour. Just want to know if its dangerous for baby as I am only 11 weeks.

Greatful for advice

Thanks
x
booter
Posted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 9:20 pm 
Post subject:
Try not to worry portmum, the placenta is extremely careful in what it lets through to the baby so although it's pretty crapy for you, the baby probably wont even notice. However if you are worried or if it gets worse it might be an idea just to give your midwife a call. I take it there was no fish or unpasturised chees in the gravy (silly question I know).
Luckyducky
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 9:21 pm 
Post subject:
Hi, I had a nasty stomach bug just before Christmas, when I was about 13 weeks, everyone's advice was that baby will take what it needs whatever and won't be affected so don't worry. My baby is now kicking away and had a really strong heartbeat last time I saw the midwife so seems non the worse from the experience! Just make sure you don't get dehydrated and talk to the midwife if it goes on too long or if you're worried.

Take care and hope you get better soon,

LD
portmum
Posted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 9:23 pm 
Post subject:
hehe crappy for me quite literally!!

No it was normal bisto just from yesterday, it just concerned me as I have never had it like that before so naturally it startled me but you have made me feel better.

Thank you very much
x
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Pregnancy All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular