want to go on hols but one year old wont share a room!

RWneedssleep
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 9:09 pm 
Post subject: want to go on hols but one year old wont share a room!
Hi,

does anyone know anywhere I can go for a weekend or week long break with my hubbie and one year old? My little boy will not sleep when we are in the room - had a disastrous week in Mallorca last year when he thought it was play time all night with us there and we got NO sleep. A hotel with an adjoining room or something similar would be good? UK preferably....
I dont want to leave him at all - he just cant be in the room with us directly!

Any ideas or shall I just wait til he is older?

thanks
RW
my2beautifulboys
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 10:08 pm 
Post subject:
no dont wait!! u have to have your break. what about centre parks?? thats brill, swimming pools, music discos for kids, kids club etc etc! i have a friend with a 13month old going next week and a friend with 2 under 2 going in may!

try that maybe. u get a chalet or apt there is a double room and lounge for cot etc, and u can hopefuly sleep better and maybe even a lie in!! xx
rach4444
Posted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 10:46 pm 
Post subject:
Hi,
we are going to Haven this summer and cos we are staying in a caravan, the cot HAS to go in the living room, which suits me, as Ruby (14 months) wont sleep in the same room as me either. Dunno your feelings on caravans but you can also get a chalet in any holiday camp and have the cot in the living room. x x
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> One Year to Five Years All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular