So sad....

Georgie1979
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 1:18 am 
Post subject: So sad....
Hi,

I have just found out this evening after thinking that I was 10 weeks pregnant that my baby had stopped growing at 5 weeks and I am going to have a miscarriage Sad Mine started with brown discharge two days ago and then it has been getting pinker and pinker so today I decided to go to A&E to get it checked. Nothing can prepare you for when you see that screen and no hearbeat is there, especially as my boyfriend is away at the moment and needed him very badly. Worst thing is I have to go back again to have it all confirmed on Wednesday so I can't start to get over it until then. This is my first pregnancy and I hope that with time my sadness gets better as it is very raw at the moment and my heart feels sunken. Sending lots of hugs and support to anyone that is going through the same thing as me and lets keep fingers crossed for successful pregnancies in the future. Can anyone advise me the best way to make me feel better???
hailesb
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 9:25 am 
Post subject:
I am so sorry!!
Nothing really makes you feel better. Talking about it helps. I bought a candle and found a song that i have dedicated to my baby n every night I play it and light the candle and think about my baby and cry if i need to. After awhile you'll find peace knowing your baby is watching over you.
Wishing you all the best!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> TTC After Miscarriage All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular