can anyone help me? :(

Beckie627
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 10:36 pm 
Post subject: can anyone help me? :(
My daughter lilly is 10 months old and wakin up around 1am.. she wont go back to sleep in her cot and i can only get her to sleep on my bed with me, i read her books, do the crying method, but as soon as she's on my bed shes asleep, i put her back in her cot after she's bin asleep for a while but she wakes up straight away crying Sad so im running low on ideas..and as much as i love her, i would like to have her in her cot and sleep through.. anyone got any suggestions?
Katiemomma
Posted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 12:37 am 
Post subject:
Sorry - no idea at all but didnt want to just read and run
Hope you get soem help - maybe try posting on another as well as this one
good luck
Dory
Posted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 7:01 am 
Post subject:
Hi Beckie, My son does the same as Lilly when he is teething, He has slept through from 10 weeks then suddenly he started to wake same time every night and after getting good sleeps for months i to took it hard, but i did see a pattern and it was teething. my guess was he was in pain and didn't want to be alone... Soon as the teeth came through he went straight throw the night again in his cot... I remember worrying he would get used to sleeping in our bed but it was the only way i could get any sleep. Hope this helps if she has been a good sleeper i'm sure there must be a good reason its disrupted now..maybe teeth too? Dx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Chat All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular