Dont know what to think...

Sarah02
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 9:40 pm 
Post subject: Dont know what to think...
Hey ladies, hope you can help and shed some light on the situation.

I went tothe doctors 3 weeks ago and they did a pt and confirmed i was pregnant. Everything was fine, we were over the moon.
Then a week later i woke up in the morning and went to the toilet and noticed i was bleeding, it was quite light at this point and ver red. I went straight to my doctor that morning and by this point the bleeding was very heavy and there were clots. Doctor said i was miscarrying and to go home and she would contact hospital for an emergecy scan
This was wednesday and the scan was booked for the following monday. Couldnt wait that long so went to A&E next day as bleeding still heavy and was brownish by now.
An examination and blood test showed a threatened mc. Went back to hospital on Sat for another beta and it has risen but not doubled, doctors still positive i was mc.
Had scan, couldnt see anything, had internal scan and they found a dot that was 3mm, couldnt be sure what it is as soo small.
Had more bloods done and HCG is rising but very slowly. Got another scan booked in 2 weeks, but still bleeding.
Doctors now think if its not mc it may be ectopic. I dont know what to think or how to feel anymore, Very very confused. I f anyone has been in a similar situation or has any advice for me it would be much appreciated.. This is my first pregnancy.
my2beautifulboys
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 10:07 pm 
Post subject:
really sorry for you hun.i had a mc in dec and its not nice at all. cant say much really to make you feel better. wish i could give you a big hug x
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> TTC After Miscarriage All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular