bleeding in pregnancy at 9 weeks

joru
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 10:43 am 
Post subject: bleeding in pregnancy at 9 weeks
Hello,

My wife is 9 weeks pregnant, she has had 2 days this week where she has had brown spotting in her pants.

We are both a bit worried as we have just rung the hospital to get some advice and they said that this could be a sign that there is something wrong with the baby.
They said to speak to our GP tomorrow.

We need to find out now if there are any problems and I think we should go to the hospital to find out as my wife is now very upset.

Does anyone have any advice they could give me please?

Joe.
mylillamb
Forum Leader
Forum Leader
Posted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 11:20 pm 
Post subject: xx
how did things go xx
Sirona
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 11:27 pm 
Post subject:
I've heard that many, many women have bleeding in early pregnancy and everything is still OK with the pregnancy.

Someone I know had bleeding for 3 weeks early on and is still pregnant and fine (she is about 20 weeks now).

It isn't always something to be worried about. Of course, get it checked out just in case, but try not to panic.

I hope things work out ok

Sirona
x
are2008
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 7:05 pm 
Post subject: bleeding at 9 weeks
hello i had bleeding at 9 weeks to they done a scan and everything was ok then it happened again and they said alot of woman do bleed early on and i am now 18 and a half weeks
mylillamb
Forum Leader
Forum Leader
Posted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 9:23 pm 
Post subject: xx
thats the same with me....but at the time i thort my baby was gone xx
Sheribaby
Posted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 12:42 pm 
Post subject:
Hi there

I was bleeding right from finding out I was pregnant to around twelve weeks its stopped now and had my scan and everything seems ok. Try not to worry to much cause I felt sick, tense and was shaky when I was bleeding really couldn't relax myself as I was so worried. They don't know why I was bleeding but this is very common I have heard. Hope they can get you in for an early scan to reassure you, thats what they did for me had an early one at 7 weeks, they say as long as you have no pain as misscarriage comeS with blood and pain just bleeding on it's own is very common. Hope everything is ok.

Sheri

x
Kimberley20
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 3:11 pm 
Post subject:
did you have any stomach pains when you were bleeding? or was it just bleeding alone???
Sheribaby
Posted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 8:45 am 
Post subject:
Hi

No I had no pain only bleeding but this went on for many weeks, my doctor and midwife didn't seem that concerned about me they just told me if I got pain with the bleeding to contact them.

x
Kimberley20
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 4:54 pm 
Post subject:
was it hevy bleeding or just slight bleeding??? x
Sheribaby
Posted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 9:18 am 
Post subject:
Well first it was just spotting but then it got heavier and was like an egg cup ful each time, I had this about twice a week for about 8 weeks, but it was only when I went to have a wee and wiped myself that I had blood. I didn't have it just walking around only when I went to the toliet. Have you been bleeding hun?

x
Kimberley20
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 5:13 pm 
Post subject:
i haven't had any bleeding, but just really bad period cramps. keep thinking that when i go to the toilet there will be bleeding, but nothing so far, have to stop worrying about it so much, making myself worry for nothing!

was just asking all the questions so i know what to look for, so thanks for replying.

kimberley xo
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Pregnancy Problems All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular