M/c in Nov

Welshiexx
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 6:59 pm 
Post subject: M/c in Nov
I m/c'd in Nov after only a few days of finding out i was pg Sad my first af after that was a cow! Ive never really had heavy and painful af but since i m/c'd theyve been heavier and more painful than what they were. I now get pain throughtout the af!! Thank god i only last for 3 days!!
I was told ur more fertile after m/c but im still ttc Sad it might just be me but i cant stop beating myself up about it! Grrrr!! I really hope this month or next month will be my month as my parter and i get our birthdays and it will be the perfect present!! Good luck ladies xx

my2beautifulboys
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 10:09 pm 
Post subject:
hiya hun.

hope you get your bfp soon. i had a mc in dec and know how u feel. hope you get a huge bfp soon! xx
Welshiexx
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 10:19 pm 
Post subject:
Thanks hun! and u 2!! Who knows, we might get a bfp the same month x

charb
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 9:14 am 
Post subject:
Hi hun,
I totally understand how you feel, I had 2 mc last year and it really knocked me around and we have been taking a break from ttc until I felt better, we have decided 2 start trying again now.
Keep your chin up, you will get you BFP, stay positive
sending you lots of baby dust!
xxx Char
Posted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 9:29 am 
Post subject:
I had a MC in December last year and can certainly sympathise with how you are feeling.

I'm hoping that my AF settles down to the way it used to be before I had the MC. As you say, they've been a cow since it happened.

Fingers crossed that you get a BFP for your birthday!

xx
Posted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 5:20 pm 
Post subject:
Hi
I had a missed miscarriage in October 2008 and have just found out this week that I am pregnant again.I am really pleased but terrifed of it happening again. Hopefully you will get pregnant very soon.

Good luck

Vicky
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> TTC After Miscarriage All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular