i know this is probably off the topic but...

AshleyBUMplusTwo
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 11:05 pm 
Post subject: i know this is probably off the topic but...
Ok, on January 4th, 5th, 6th and 7th I was having unprotected sex unknowly, I thought my injection was due on the 17th but it was due on the 3rd. Now I got the injection on the 28th January, after taking a negative pregnancy test (3 weeks after sex). But now I am going to the toilet more frequently, I have sore breasts, not unbearable pain but they feel different and tender. I keep getting random nipple erections (which I got in my previous pregnancy), I can't stand the smell of tea (also what I had before) and last time my partner got my morning sickness and for the past 3 weeks he has been complaining about sore and tender nipples/pecks. I've aired my thoughts to my partner but he just thinks I'm being paranoid, I'm not so sure..what do you guys think? Thanks x
cardea
Posted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 9:32 pm 
Post subject: ? pregnant.
If your pregnancy tests have been negative and you have gone ahead with hte injection then it is more than likely that it is the side effect from the injection rather than pregnancy that is causing your symptoms.
Archie1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 9:04 pm 
Post subject:
My first thought when reading this was that maybe it was a period about to start if you'd missed the injection by nearly a month. I was on the injection and got my first period only a month after finishing. The symptoms sound almost pre menstrual which you may have forgotten about if you've been on the injection a while? Maybe another test would confirm it for you and put your mind at rest.

(Other thing I thought was what a lucky lady to be getting all that attention at the start of the month Very Happy Go girl! )

Hope you find out either way soon so you can stop worrying,
Claire xxx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Pregnancy All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular