feeling low

goldfish
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 1:38 pm 
Post subject: feeling low
Hi I'vejust found this forum

I'm 7wks pregnant I've had 4 miscarriages my last in december last year.

Been for scan at 6wks 5days saw heart beat all seems well so far fingers crossed

I'm feeling really lonely and fedup today even though I've got some good friends for support I feel they don't truly understand what I'm going through

Also feel really tired and queasy just don't know what to do with myself.
Luckyducky
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 2:24 pm 
Post subject:
Sorry you feel so low goldfish, this forum really is great for getting support and words of encouragement. I can't imagine what you are going through with your previous history, but I know how nervous and strange I felt when I was 7 weeks. At least if you've had a scan you know things are good at the moment. I'm sure it will all be fine.

Good luck and lots of hugs. try to stay positive and look forward to the baby.

Love LD
haribo
Posted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:22 pm 
Post subject:
Hi there

i remeber how you are feeling i was the same for a couple of weeks on & off.

we went on holiday about 3 weeks after we found out i was PG , and i was a real misery , i even sloped off the cry alone , not sure why i just felt so lonley

its daft because we really wanted to be pregnant it was planned and it happened straight away ( what more can you want ) but i still felt so helpless , lonley and down

i think its a natural reaction as my other friend also felt the same however we did not admitt it to each other until recently we are 6 months pregnant now

it does pass you will feel happy and exited soon , just hang in there

xxx
fifitrixibelle
Posted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:33 pm 
Post subject:
I totally know how u feel, although now im feeling so guilty as Im so excited about my pregnancy but at the beginning of mine, i was in the process of moving country, house, and setting up a new business, and finding out i was pregnant was sooooo scary, i was delighted i was but so scared at the same time that everything was changing and i wouldnt be able to cope, i felt so down and worried about everything, telling people, if something would go wrong, everything seemed like a mountain to climb, but as soon as it sank in i got sooooo excited, and then i was worried about something going wrong, try and relax and i wish you lots of luck.

haribo
Posted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:37 pm 
Post subject:
hi soon2B

i think we must all feel the same

i spent more hours out of the day worrying about misscariage, and other awfull things

i am 6 month snow and if the babys kicking to all day i think its distressed and if it stops i think there something wrong .

you just cannot win worry worry worry ( welcome to motherhood)
take care
fifitrixibelle
Posted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:52 pm 
Post subject:
I know i told my mam how i felt at the time and she just said the same, welcome to motherhood, a life of worrying ahead of you!!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Chat All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular