Pain in lower right area... some advice please?

Roxy999
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 10:36 am 
Post subject: Pain in lower right area... some advice please?
Hi guys, jsut a quick update incase yas dont remember me. I got pregnant first go a few months back and at 10weeks i was told it was a belight ovum, and i chose to MC naturally which actually happened the next day after being checked in hosp (Aug '0Cool. It was awful and very scary but i wanted to do it naturally and not have them horrible procedures done.

So i've been trying since then, i let myself have one period before trying again. But last night i got this awful pain (where id imagine my ovary to be if that makes sence), it was sore when i first sat down then it eased a bit and the same when i first stood up and then eased again.

I know the first thing that entered my head was Etopic which scares the S**t outta me but surely it was be a really really bad pain that doesnt ease? I cant feel it at all today and i am wondering if ths could actually be implantation or something good??

id appriciate any advice from anyone who has went thru soemthing similar. My period is due on the 20th or 21st.

Thanks girls. xx
Posted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 12:41 pm 
Post subject:
Hi. I also had a blighted ovum. Then I too had a really bad pain a few weeks after, just like you said. I was worried about ectopic pregnancy, but it turned out that I was ovulating, and it was just more painful than normal (I sometimes feel a twinge whe I ovulate). Maybe the body is just taking time to get back to normal. I really hope that that is the case for you. We're still TTC again, and it's hard to be patient! Good luck!
casper1
Posted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 12:50 pm 
Post subject:
this may sound daft but i often fount that midway through my cycle i wud get pains on 1 side and after doing ovulation strips i found it was when i was ovulating that id get the pains.
hope you get ur bfp very soon hunny xx
chic1
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 5:07 pm 
Post subject:
hey there i have had an ectopic pregnancy which started off with painless bleeding on a few occasions when i was 5 weeks to 7 weeks which was a warning sign if u like! went for early internal scan but they thot i had only a collapsed sac so went for d&c they got it completely wrong there was nothing in my womb at all just a pocket of fluid which is normal to have in the womb! then as baby grew to around 9 weeks onwards the pain i had was unbareable so bad i couldn't move or barely breathe and it came on all of a sudden! the baby was too big for my tube and had ruptured it!! so it doesn't sound like it could be an ectopic pregnancy would probably be implantation or ovulation!! good luck hope everything works out for you!! x x x
Sanje
Posted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 12:43 pm 
Post subject:
I think we girls are just so in tune with our bodies that we notice every little thing. I get a pain in my side even just before I ovulate, think its the ovary having made a fat follicle, it aches a little. I can feel it when I run or turn in bed. Given the date your period is due, you must have ovulated by now in a normal cycle, your a little ahead of me, i just did as well. Good luck with that egg of yours.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> TTC After Miscarriage All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular