Gutted

Sarah02
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 3:43 pm 
Post subject: Gutted
Hey ladies, just wondered if anyone could help. Only recently found out that we had micarried. Got the BFP 4 weeks ago then a week later the bleeding started, and went for scan on Monday and there was nothing there. We feel absolutely heartbroken as this was our first baby, as i suppose every one does. Crying or Very sad
My question is that how long is it best to wait before trying again?? Been reading up on the web and have lots of mixed responses. Also i read that we are more fertile just after a mc. Is this true? Am very confused. Does anyone have any advise? x x
shootingstars
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 4:09 pm 
Post subject:
Hi we started trying again straight away, the doctors told us there was no medical reason we couldn't but told you he would rather us wait until after 1 cycle, which we didn't, As for being more fertile it is meant to be true as the hormone progestrone is still high in the body for 6 weeks after m/c and this courses the womb lining to be thicker, hence the heavier more painful af after a m/c,

I am sorry to hear of your loss hunni, i understand completely how it feels as my m/c was also my 1st pregnancy, sending baby dust your way, and i hope that was of some help xxx

yobri
Posted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 4:43 pm 
Post subject:
Hi
sorry to hear of your loss
I had mc in sept 08, with OH's 1st, i have 2 beauties from a previous relationship
My 1st AF after mc was oct 6th, then had AF again Oct 27th, & low & behold, i got BFP in nov........& doing well
Hang in there hun, it took us 2yrs to concieve our 1st bean, which we lost, but were very lucky to fall preg again so soon
I am sure it will happen for you soon, stay positive
xxxxxx

[/url]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> TTC After Miscarriage All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular