PLEASE PLEASE SOME1 HELP ME IM FALLING APART

sunny2008
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 8:29 pm 
Post subject: PLEASE PLEASE SOME1 HELP ME IM FALLING APART
for all those that have read my mail recently i really need some advise things are starting to get worse and even more confusing
not only have i gained so much weight on my tummy that make people think that im about 6 month pregnant and had morning sickness but iv also started to feel movement
iv had a child befor and know what i felt
i got upset and told my partner to put his hand on my tummy to see if he could feel anything we waited a while and the movement started again and he defenatly felt it
so i rushed to the chemist for a pregnancy test and it was negetive
i feel like im falling apart
i rang the nurse for advise and put down the phone because i felt like she thought i was going mad she just told me the obvious that pregnancy tests are nomally accurate
so why do i feel pregnant and why is something moving around inside of me
kezandstu
Posted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 9:03 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Sunny,i think people arent replying because they really dont know what to say including me ,my only advice is to keep on pestering your doctor and get him to do some tests,sorry no better advice kerry x x
alibongo78
Posted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 9:12 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Sunny sorry I never saw your previous post. I would suggest going to your doc and requesting a blood test. I do beleive though that a PG test would have picked up if you were PG if you were as far on as to be feeling movement. Sorry, I hope that does not sound like I am trying to banish any hope you have. Out of interest..when was your last period and do you tend to be regular?

Ali x
sunny2008
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 9:45 pm 
Post subject:
HI THANKYOU FOR YOUR REPLYS I HAVE HAD PERIODS THAT HAVE BEEN WEEKS LATE AND THEY NOT BEEN NORMAL SINCE MAYBE SEPTEMBER OCTOBER I WOULD NORMALLY GET REAL BAD PERIOD PAINS INWHICH THAT HAS STOPPED AND ALSO I ONLY BLEED LIGHTYLY FOR MAYB 2 DAYS IM AFRAID TO GO TO THE DOCTOR BECAUSE I MYSELF THINK THAT WHAT IM SAYIN IS CRAZY SO HOW CAN I EXPECT ANY1 ELSE TO UNDERSTAND
flossie
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 10:17 pm 
Post subject:
Hi there - If your pregnancy tests are negative I would take that as a definite no you are not pregnant. To be feeling movements you would be quite far gone which would result in a positive test. I know how you are feeling - miscarriages are extremely tough and painful, make an appt to see your GP and talk things through with him/her.
Ninny
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 8:25 am 
Post subject:
Hi Sunny

Im so sorry that you are feeling like this. I agree with the other girls that you should make an appointment with your doctor and talk it through with them. I think this seems to be the only way you are going to get any answers. Take care x
farzu23
Posted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 1:18 pm 
Post subject: hi
i'm so sorry to here what you are going through hun. the same thing happened with one of my sister in law. She didn't have any idea that she was pregnant till 6 months. She had a MC in her 1st pregnancy. with the 2nd She had normal bleeding (or may be less) for 6 months. she thought that it was regular period. She felt some movement and was very scared and then went to doctor. She was a bit overweight so she couldn't even feel anything before or any weight gain (how stupid is she you might think but thats the way it happened). Actually when she went to doctor he send her to do a untrasound and then she knew that she was 6 months pregnant. She gave birth to a beautiful baby girl who was also very big almost 1 and half the size of normal babies and overweight at the time of birth. Her 3rd child was normal and very healthy.

So, Don't worry hun. just talk to your doctor and ask if you can do a ultrasound ASAP.

wish you get what you wish for.
sunny2008
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 9:15 pm 
Post subject:
hi to everyone that have given me any advise
i have today been to the doctors and inwhich he suggests that i could be having a phantom pregnancy and i am having some tests taken on friday x
it breaks my heart that i so badly wanted a baby and then im cheated by my own body into believing that i could of been pregnant
iv done some research on phantom pregnancy now i understand everything that i have just been through but i feel so stupid
gracie007
Posted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 8:10 am 
Post subject:
i suggest you go and see your doctor and ask for an ultrasound, relax and be calm, it is well with you
haribo
Posted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 10:59 am 
Post subject:
Hi sorry just read your latest

How about you see your doctor and tell him you have had a positive test and use your imagination tell him you have not had a perion for x months and you need a scan

Failing thay you can book for a scan privately for around 100.00 I know its a lot if your not sure but it has to be worth thinking about.

What tests have you been using ?
farzu23
Posted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 1:02 pm 
Post subject: Hi
Sorry to hear about what you are going through hun. Be patient and talk to your doctor again. Ask for ultrasound. in a Phantom pregnancy all the symptoms you will have is just like normal pregnant women. Your hormons will play game with you. It can even stop your period and make your tummy grow (normally for gas). But were you that desperate? I don't think so. It may be happened to womens 30 years ago. i don't think that women now a days can suffer from phantom pregnancy as they are much more smart. Their style of thinking is very different. Don't worry hun just take an appointment for an ultrasound. Everything will be just fine. Bless you.
sharonkelly
Posted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 1:21 pm 
Post subject: Hi there
Hello,

I'm sorry to hear that you've had a tough time, it must be awful for you. But you've done the right thing by going to see your doctor. Please don't feel stupid or angry with yourself, you know what you've felt, it's not your fault that your body may be playing tricks on you.

I know some women (myself included) want to be pregnant so much that they practically force their bodies to play tricks on them by giving "fake" symptoms, feeling sick, sore breasts etc. I know that your symptoms have gone on for some time, but ultimately it may be the same thing.

Good luck in your tests, I hope everything goes ok x x x
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Trying to Conceive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular