could i be pregnant? Please help!!!

Mandy2110
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 10:07 pm 
Post subject: could i be pregnant? Please help!!!
Hi well first of all i am new here i am 21 and have not been using contraception with my boyfriend for about 1 and a half years we werent actively trying for a baby but in december we decided we would really try for a baby so we checked when i was ovulating in january and started trying. My last period was 27 december, my periods are always regular and i usually get stomach cramps the day before i get my period, i have not had my period yet, no stomach cramps, im weeing all the time and i have been feeling sick and was sick this morning when i got out of bed, i done 2 clear blue digital pregnancy test but said i am not pregnant, i know that its really early but the test says it is 99 percent accurate. The thing is i had an mc when i was 18 and with that pregnancy i got a few negative tests but they were cheap tests and i did not get a positive until i was around 3 weeks late could this be the same? I'm confused! please leave your opinions, thankyou so much Smile
asfletcher
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 10:29 pm 
Post subject:
everyones hormones are different and it could just be that ur hormones arent showing up enough yet! u could very well be pregnant. maybe re test in a few days.
Mandy2110
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 1:37 pm 
Post subject:
sick again today and feeling a bit queasy every so often, im so impatient i just want to know! Its hard all this waiting xx
dollychops2
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 5:08 pm 
Post subject:
I agree with asfletcher. It might be you havent got a high enough hormone level yet.. try again in a couple of days. It sounds to me that you are.

Good luck xxx
farzu23
Posted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 1:21 pm 
Post subject: Hi
Hi hun.
Yes i agreey with all of you. its not showing that you are pregnant yet but will in a few days if you are. be positive.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Trying to Conceive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular