Pregnant straight after miscarriage? Help!!!

emma3682
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 9:31 pm 
Post subject:
Should I take a pregnancy test first? I don't know what to do! x x x
millwallrose44
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 9:33 pm 
Post subject:
I definately would, then that's one thing out of the way. If you are pregnant it will give you the motivation to get on at the doctor's to make sure everything is well with you to have a healthy pregnancy, and if not then you will have only the miscarriage problems to sort out.

emma3682
Posted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 9:39 pm 
Post subject:
I really would love to be, it would mean the world to me, but I really don't want to miscarry again so in a way I hope I'm not, so I can sort myself out and get fit and healthy for my next pregnancy. I'll do a test tomorrow and I'll call the hospital. You just trust everything these professionals tell you and thats how silly I was! x x x
millwallrose44
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 9:42 pm 
Post subject:
Please don't blame yourself. When I was pregnant my doctor's made loads of mistakes and I just made excuses, but my daughter has severe kidney problems and despite me knowing nothing about it before lots of research, I knew there was something wrong and I had to keep (and still do) on and on at doctor's to get things done for her. I know just how you feel needing to be pregnant, but like you I also hope you get sorted first as it will be one less worry for you. Please let me know how you get on.

emma3682
Posted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 9:44 pm 
Post subject:
I will do, thank you for all your help and advice. x x x
millwallrose44
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 9:46 pm 
Post subject:
I do hope I haven't frightened you or anything, I just really want to make sure that someone takes care of you, especially in this difficult time. I am sorry for your loss, and I hope it gets better for you soon.

emma3682
Posted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 9:50 pm 
Post subject:
You haven't frightened me you have just told me everything I needed to know now I can take all that with me when I start kicking up a fuss with everyone tomorrow. I'm now going to be strong just to get me through this. Its so strange because usually I am a strong, confident woman and now I'm a cry baby. x x x
millwallrose44
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 9:52 pm 
Post subject:
Anyone would be in your situtation, it's perfectly normal. And if you are pregnant or you still have hormones it will make you more emotional than you would usually be. The best of luck tommorrow, I will watch out for your posts. I have to get off to bed now anyway, as I will be up at the crack of dawn as it's my son's 2nd birthday and he is too excited about his presents. Goodnight and take care. I'll be thinking of you.

emma3682
Posted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 9:55 pm 
Post subject:
Oh how lovely, Goodnight. Take Care. x x x
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Am I Pregnant? All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to:  

Community

Popular