Ovulation tests? Waste of money or good idea?

Poppy99
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 10:52 pm 
Post subject: Ovulation tests? Waste of money or good idea?
Hi, I'm 35 and my husband and I have been trying for a baby since Nov07. We have a son already who came along in the second month of trying so I kind of hoped the same would happen again. It does not help that my husband was married before and tried for three years, the problem was identified as his 'little swimmers' or slight lack of them. As you know TTC is such a frustrating time especially if you are as impatient or broody as me Wink I wanna try ovulation tests but does anyone know if they are trustworthy or just hype? Have been trying Clearblue digital tests but no smiley face as yet this month and only have one stick left. Anyone any tips/advice please?
farzu23
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 12:09 am 
Post subject: hi
Hi hun,
Yes ovulution tests are trustworthy. If you have regular cycle of 28 days then normally your ovulution day is day 14. Zinc tablets are helpful for men and also pomegranate juice helps to increase sperm count. You can take folic acid. I know its very frustrating. I'm also TTC for few months now. You have to be patient and leave the stress behind. Hope this will help you.

Good Luck!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Trying to Conceive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular