wat age 4 new car seat?

ch4rli3
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 4:41 pm 
Post subject: wat age 4 new car seat?
My son is 7months old and is currently in a Graco car seat (the ones that jus clip in the frame in the car and can go onto the pushcair, even tho we dont hav the pushchair anymore so pointless!
I understand that their not meant 2 go into a front facing upright car seat till 9months? Is this rite?
My son is sitting up and when driving, bcos he faces backwards, he keeps screamin trying to turn round to see me in the front.

Do u think he should be in a front facing car seat now? or do I have to wait till hes older?
Posted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 8:20 pm 
Post subject:
Hi, my son went in forward facing at 9 months because he was of correct weight and had been sitting for a while. I think it depends on babys size and weight. I would visit toys"R"us or mothercare and they will be able to recommend. Good luck. PUpx
ch4rli3
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 8:57 am 
Post subject:
Ok thanks .... I think we will have 2 wait a while cos hes only just sitting up and hes not that big, just he looks a bit big 4 the car seat hes in at mo lol!
Thanks 4 ur help x

Jump to:  

Community

Popular