how to fly with triplets

smiffy1
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 9:42 pm 
Post subject: how to fly with triplets
Hi i gave birth to triplets back in november and in march we would like to go on a cheap holiday to spain to see some friends. We was woundering about the flight and how we could get the babies out there via flying ie do we need to fly with other adults so each baby has a lap to sit on. Does anyone know the basic rules for this sort of situation.
somoslagente
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 10:41 am 
Post subject: normally
NORMALLY you should have an adult for each baby flying.

Maybe you could buy a seat for two of the infants and put them in car seats?

You really need to speak to someone from the airline to clear things up - AND GET IT IN WRITING --not just over the phone - so there are no problems at check in either in the UK or overseas.

IŽd recommend that you rope two other adults into travelling with you - that way you wonŽt have any problems - AND have a bit of help with the handful you have there

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
LauraG
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu May 29, 2008 8:46 am 
Post subject:
i have flown with my daughter twice.

the main rules are every infant needs to have an adult responsible for them so you will need 3 adults for your triplets.

you cna either have them sit on your laps or pay extra so they get there own seat and they sit in their car seats.

SCL
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 11:21 pm 
Post subject:
a friend of mine has twins, and when flying she always booked it so there was one baby in a car seat in their own chair, then a baby on a knee (this is with mummy and daddy) as if say they hadnt bought another seat, so both mummy and daddy had a baby, then mummy needed toilet where do they put extra baby? if one has a seat then there is a spare lap.

not sure about regulations re adult per child, think it depends per airline

and agree with the get everything in writing!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Travel with your Baby All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular