Desperate for a bump!

Luckyducky
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 9:58 am 
Post subject:
It was just flutters for about a week, but then yesterday I think it was playing football in there! Just kept kicking, which was lovely to feel, my husband was even able to feel it, once we got the timing of him putting his hand there and the baby kicking right!
mylillamb
Forum Leader
Forum Leader
Posted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 11:14 pm 
Post subject: xx
aww ur so lucky i really wanna feela kick xx
dollychops2
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 10:07 am 
Post subject:
Im sooo jealous im 15 weeks now and i cant wait to feel something. I think its still too early at the moment though xx
stephanieclarke
Posted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 1:03 pm 
Post subject:
i didnt show with my little boy till 5 months,as i was so effected by sickness,i dont think he was growing very big,i was desperately worried for him,felt guilty i could not keep anyfood or drink down....the midwife assured me he was a good size and it was just the way i was carrying him(he was a far to my back as possible i guess)
anyway you would not believe the growth after month 6,i got huge really quickly,once my uterus realised it had to stretch,it really did,having baby number 1 always take time to show itself....it will do and when you cant do your shoe laces out,or see your feet atall for that matter,you will be wishing you were small again

im sure everythings fine,i know how you feel,i felt like that aswell at your stage

im pregnant again now,five weeks gone and showing big time!!!dreading how big i might get
1mum2b
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 1:09 pm 
Post subject:
I'm nearly 12 weeks and my belly has gone hard, like I'm tensing my muscles all the time, is that normal? where does the "bump" actually appear?
x
dollychops2
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 3:01 pm 
Post subject:
yeah, my belly went hard at 12 weeks, think its water retension, dont worry xx
Eled
Posted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 12:43 pm 
Post subject:
I can only guess that it depends on your build. I have always been slim with a flat tummy. I am 10 weeks and none and I am not exagerating here - none of my clothes fit and havent done for a few weeks. had to go and buy maternity trousers this week and felt a bit of a fraud as I walked around. actually kind of depressing as if I am growing at this rate I will be huge! another girl at work is a month ahead of me and a bigger build naturally and she didnt show until approx a month ago so bizarre is all I can say!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Pregnancy All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to:  

Community

Popular