1st time Mummy So Happy!

Blanquis
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 5:46 pm 
Post subject: 1st time Mummy So Happy!
But i am wondring what it means if your not really getting morninig sickness? I feel the nausea but i dont alwalys vomit is that a good or bad thing?
Pls some1 let me knw xxxxxxx
Luckyducky
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 8:00 pm 
Post subject:
It generally means you're very lucky!!!!!! I just had nausea to start with and then hit full on sickness, I really wished it had stuck as just nausea. Lots of people have been surprised I was actually sick, they seem to think morning sickness is usually just nausea and loads of my friends and family have had no actual sickness and had completely normal pregnancies. So you are completely normal to be having just nausea.

Don't worry, just enjoy the fact that you are not being sick, and congratulations on being pregnant.

Love LD
mylillamb
Forum Leader
Forum Leader
Posted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 8:27 pm 
Post subject: xx
iv been so lucky ant had any morning sickness at all.but i think it got replaced with really bad back pains. i thinkid ov rather had the sickness lol xx
Archie1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 10:42 pm 
Post subject:
I was exactly the same. Was sick first thing with brushing my teeth and then not sick the rest of the day! Had awful nausea and sometimes wished that I could just be sick and have it over with!!!! Mines wents away early too at 10 weeks and everyone just told me I was lucky. At the time I was worried like you are but now I look back and realise that I didn't have to suffer as much as some of the other yummy mummys on here.
Don't fret there are plenty of other horrible things for you to look forward too!!!
Laughing Claire xxx
dollychops2
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 8:39 am 
Post subject:
Hi Congratulations on your pregnancy!

Im the same, i havent had any morning sickness at all!! We are the lucky ones, i hate being sick xxx
Blanquis
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 12:24 pm 
Post subject:
Ohh Thank u all so very much! I was worried there 4 a sec! I am so glad we have this as it gives a rest of mind knowin others womens experiences. Thank u all 4 taking the time to reply God Bless u xxxxxxxxxx
mylillamb
Forum Leader
Forum Leader
Posted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 9:58 pm 
Post subject: xx
yw hun thats what we are all here for to reasure and help xx
izzy0308
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 12:41 pm 
Post subject:
Im a first time mum and im over the moon.. I cant wait for the little one to arrive. Our lives have changed amazingly fast already and I cant believe how much it is still yet to change but all for the best.

i have been really lucky to and have had no morning sickness at all. I felt generally tired at the end of the first trimester and had horrible mood swings (crying all the time for no reason at all!) Rolling Eyes but now I feel fine..

Its quite an amazing feeling really.. being so content and happy.....
xxx
Blanquis
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 7:56 pm 
Post subject:
Aww Bless u! Congrat's 2 everyone by the way!
I hav been feelin a bit alone crying 4 silly things bt i knw its dwn to my hormones playing up.
I jus hope everything goes well as i had a missed misscarriage b4, i think thats y am sooo afraid of anythin goin wrong coz am quite early on my 7th or 8th week now!
Bt truly Thank u, Everyone that had responed it makes me feel soo much better! Thank u xxxxxxx
Blanquis
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 7:57 pm 
Post subject:
Very Happy Razz
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Pregnancy All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular