gracie007
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 12:52 pm 
Post subject: new member
Very Happy hello, i am nw here, never been pregnant, want to get pregnant like the forum, happy to be a part of it[/b]
Tigger83
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 2:11 pm 
Post subject:
Hi there,
I too am a newbie!! I am 24, married and am hoping to conceive this year. I have complications though as I have endometriosis and adenomyosis! I currently have the mirena coil implant in to help control the pain etc, but I am hoping to have this removed in 28 days time!!!

Good luck and hope to be able to have a happy journey to pregnancy on here!!
Laura01
Posted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 8:12 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Im a newbie too
Im 23, my partner and i have been trying for 3 months. Its great to have somewhere to go to with people experiencing similar things all wanting the same outcome!

Good luck to us all! x
farzu23
Posted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 1:11 pm 
Post subject: hi
Hello,
I am 25 and husband is 32. we have been TTC for about 3 months now. I know its not very long but can't wait to be a mom. This is really a very nice place if you want to know everything about pregnancy. I used to go to other sites too but love this site. TTC is very stressful Sad Hope you all best of luck. Please let us know when you get a BFP!!

Fingers crossed!!!
Lynbob
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 10:45 am 
Post subject: New member
Hi all,
I'm 27 and TTC, came off the pill in July, finding the site really helpful and reassuring.
Lots of baby dust to all Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Trying to Conceive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular