Trying for my first baby.. HELP!!!

tinas
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 12:29 pm 
Post subject: Trying for my first baby.. HELP!!!
hello.. im new to this as trying for my first baby Rolling Eyes the first day of my last period was 6th jan.. i was doing ovulation tests but no surge showed at all.. my partner and i had sex on the 18th, 22nd,23rd,24th, and 28th.. i have no idea when the right time was.. can anyone offer any advice?? my cycle normally is 29 days.. i have found that this last couple of days later on in the evening i am needing to go the toilet more often and i am really tired.. could this be signs of pregnancy or just wishfull thinking?? Confused
Moley
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 4:06 pm 
Post subject:
strange that no surge showed - if your cycle is 29 days day 14/15 would be your ovulation days - I too am ttc and looking for any signs I think .. I sometimes wonder if its in my head ... I am so impatient
farzu23
Posted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 8:21 pm 
Post subject: hi
Hi,
I am also TTC for few months now. Looks like time got stuck somewhere.
Moley is right, If you have 29 day cycle then your ovu date will be day 14/15. Frequent urinating and tiredness are pregnancy symptoms. Don't take too much stress. i always saw that people wishing to get pregnant doesn't get easily where people doesn't want to be a mom does get pregnant every month.

It happens with me too. I also always think of getting pregnant and look for signs but nothing yet. you mind play tricks with you. You have to be patient and its very frustrating i know. Everyons body is different and everyone doesn't fee the same symptoms. Some people feels the symptoms very early and some doesn't at all. Fingers crossed for you hun. Hope you get what you r wishing for. And you too moley.
Lynbob
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 11:32 am 
Post subject:
TTC for 6 months, think I'm pregnant every month, gutted when my period comes.
My cycle is regular 27/28 days, started testing on day 11, used all 5 strips, no LH surge.
Trying to stay positive, loving the forum.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Trying to Conceive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular