Charting tools

PlainJane
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 10:44 am 
Post subject: Charting tools
Morning ladies,

We've been trying for 13 monhts now (not that we're counting). Anyway, I have all my info on a spreadsheet but its getting a bit big and messy now, can anyone recommend one of these online charting facilities? I'm trying not to get too obsessed but it is hard.

Baby dust to all.
xx
Cazza9
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 8:55 pm 
Post subject:
don't know about online charting tools, I bought a Boots fertilty thermonter pack which came with a charting booklet so you chart all your temps on a graph.
Good luck to you & lots of babydust

tinkerbelle
Posted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 10:19 pm 
Post subject: fertility monitor
I spent 100 on a fertility monitor they are very good at giving you fertile days , but I set my heart on this working and thought I would be pregnant the 1st month of trying that was 5 months ago and I have now put this away as I was stressing about peeing at the same time each day. I would wake up at 4am wanting a pee and because it wasn't the right time for the monitor I would hold myself. Great for a while but if they don't give you results you wnat can get addictive for the wrong reasons. Smile
PlainJane
Posted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 3:29 pm 
Post subject:
Thanks girls, I'll prob just leave it for a while. xx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Fertility Issues All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular