is anyone in here a teen mum?

Sharee88
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 12:45 am 
Post subject: is anyone in here a teen mum?
id like to talk to a teen mum who is pregnant or has had a baby or anyone at all because im worried about the fact that im getting clucky too early because i am only 19 but wish to have children around 24 so if anyone has msn could they add me please? my address is VonDutchess88@hotmail.com. thankyou or if you have myspace my address is www.myspace.com/shareem88
mylillamb
Forum Leader
Forum Leader
Posted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 8:46 am 
Post subject: xx
hi hun im 18 but not sure what getting clucky 2 early means lol
Sharee88
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 10:20 am 
Post subject: Re: xx
lol so r u gonna be a single mum or no? i was worrying that i was getting too clucky because i worried that i wouldent be able to care for a baby with all the things going on in my life. so thank u for replying
mylillamb
Forum Leader
Forum Leader
Posted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 10:24 am 
Post subject: xx
yeah hun im ganna be a single mummy.....x
dawnb
Forum Leader
Forum Leader
Posted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 1:31 pm 
Post subject:
i was a single mum at 16, it wasnt an ideal situation and i was far from being the maternal type but she is now a fantastic 12 yr old and she is wanderul. it hasnt been easy but when you make a decision to keep your baby then you make it for life .
I am now settled with a great bloke and this baby we planned, it is a more ideal situation but it doesnt make my daughter any less special because she wasnt planned and i was so young with her.
I think all babies are little miricles and if you want kids at 24 then thats really not that young, remember though if your planning on just getting pregnant without a man knowing about it then thats slightly unfair on him and your little one to be.
xx
Posted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 4:25 pm 
Post subject:
dawnb wrote:
i was a single mum at 16, it wasnt an ideal situation and i was far from being the maternal type but she is now a fantastic 12 yr old and she is wanderul. it hasnt been easy but when you make a decision to keep your baby then you make it for life .
I am now settled with a great bloke and this baby we planned, it is a more ideal situation but it doesnt make my daughter any less special because she wasnt planned and i was so young with her.
I think all babies are little miricles and if you want kids at 24 then thats really not that young, remember though if your planning on just getting pregnant without a man knowing about it then thats slightly unfair on him and your little one to be.
xx

I agree with Dawn totally
24 isn't that young
but deffo not get pregnant without the man knowing u want 2 Wink

I had my daughter Siobhan @ 15 and she's now 15 and just had her daughter Molly
Siobhan's friend Faye has also just had a baby boy Riley too
xxx

LauraG
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 1:09 pm 
Post subject:
dont know what u mean by getting clucky. i had my daughter wen i was 18.

chelsea17
Posted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 10:41 am 
Post subject:
elooo
am gonna b a teen mum am 17 at the moment but wen baby born il b 18. am lucky am in a strong relationship Surprised wi my bf. and we are both happy. i av a m8 who had er baby at 16 n w a single mum n she coped brilliantly i fink if u av ppl supporting u ul b fine xx
jess171
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 9:21 pm 
Post subject:
Im 19 will b 20 when the baby arrives it was a shock and because i astill live at home and only been with my boyf 4 2 months wen i fell pregnant they went mental.Not an ideal situation as we have no where to live and so many things to buy dont think the council will just give u somewhere because it seriously doesn work like that.All that aside i cant wait to b a mum im young enough to enjoy it all but old enough to b responsible.my boyf already has a 2 year old so im getting the practise in x
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Chat All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular