Yes, No, Maybe???

Esther2
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 9:40 am 
Post subject:
Hi Miss Scotland !
That browny stuff MIGHT have been implantation bleeding. That woud tie in with your timings and thinking OV was later for you this month. I had implantation bleeding this month, I tested with a First Response 3 days after the bleeding stopped and got my BFP ! It takes roughly 3 to 4 days for the HCG levels to be high enough in you urine to test positive - though for some women they have to wait a bit later than that.

Hope this is your month. Lots of babydust to you ! X
MissScotland
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 3:45 am 
Post subject:
Esther2 wrote:
Hi Miss Scotland !
That browny stuff MIGHT have been implantation bleeding. That woud tie in with your timings and thinking OV was later for you this month. I had implantation bleeding this month, I tested with a First Response 3 days after the bleeding stopped and got my BFP ! It takes roughly 3 to 4 days for the HCG levels to be high enough in you urine to test positive - though for some women they have to wait a bit later than that.

Hope this is your month. Lots of babydust to you ! X

Hi Esther,

Congratulations on your bfp, Hope you have a H&H pregnancy Very Happy

I cheated, thinking i was doing myself a favour and took a test last week too soon after the brown had just stopped and got a neg (I couldnt help it eek lol). Ive relaxed myself and im now going to wait until my next AF should be due and see what happens and if it shows. However, I may test again except this time do it first thing in the morning rather than halfway thru the day but i will try and wait as long as poss.
Im on cd43 now so as long as AF keeps away, i`ll be happy.

Take care
D xxx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Am I Pregnant? All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to:  

Community

Popular