Energy!!!!

asia
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 4:03 pm 
Post subject: Energy!!!!
hey everybody what do u do 2 help increase ur energy level naturally? i know we cant drink red bull n all those pills out there. what do u sugfest. i work over night as a senior exec. in logistic i luv it but i get very tired around 3 am . i need 2 find some way 2 get a natural pick up since i cant have caffine Crying or Very sad Very Happy Laughing
Katiemomma
Posted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 4:11 pm 
Post subject:
I get tired mid afternoon and now try to get outside for a few minutes of fresh air and a glass of cold water
Sometimes the change of scenery is enough to give me some energy but sometimes it isn't and I spend the rest of the afternoon longing for bed
kerrylyn78
Posted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 4:18 pm 
Post subject:
There isn't alot you can do hun until your in the blooming stage. Just make sure you get plenty of sleep before work. Fresh air is good and i found choc helped aswell - obviously not in extreme doses - good luck hun xx
Posted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 6:56 am 
Post subject:
small amounts of caffeine are OK - I carried on drinking 2 or 3 cups of tea a day all the way through. MW told me either 3 cups of tea or 1 coffee - and I like my tea too much to give it up!

Moving around a lot is the other thing that always worked for me Very Happy

Jump to:  

Community

Popular