August 2009

ourmand
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 10:18 am 
Post subject:
Hi all,
I am due on 18th August and thrilled to bits, we were ttc for 3years and 3 months and had one unsuccessful IVF last September, we were waiting for AF to arrive so we could start the next round of IVF when unbelievably I got a BFP, with no medical assistance at all.

I am 10weeks and 2 days today and waiting for a scan date. Can't wait for the scan as to actually see my baby on the screen will be the best thing ever. I think I am still holding a little back in case after all this time things go wrong.

It has been lovely reading all the forums as they have out my mind at rest over a whole host of little niggles.

Mandyxx ('Very Happy')
wannababi
Posted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 2:17 pm 
Post subject:
HEY LADIES I AM DUE ON 08/01/09 WITH MY FIRST BABY 2ND PREG. WOW I DIDNT KNOW THERE WERE ALL THESE AUG B-DAYS!
Posted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 7:58 pm 
Post subject:
I'm gonna drop first ok Laughing Anyone live near me? Bath / Bristol

Emski78
Posted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 10:06 am 
Post subject:
Hi all Im due on the 22nd aug and I am very excited, this will be my 3rd child although 6th pregnancy, i had to have a scan on new years dat due to bleeding on new years eve i was so frightened but all was good, got my next scan on april 8th and really looking forward to it xx
jenshayne
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 1:02 am 
Post subject:
Hey all..we are due August 21st and I can barely do up the jeans. Although I find my belly size varies alot lately, one day I feel like I swallowed a dodge ball..and the next like I just over ate abit.

Jen

Emski78
Posted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 7:56 am 
Post subject:
jenshayne wrote:
Hey all..we are due August 21st and . Although I find my belly size varies alot lately, one day I feel like I swallowed a dodge ball..and the next like I just over ate abit.

Jen
Quote:
I can barely do up the jeans
I have already had to buy a pair of maternity jeans and feel like a right frump!! When is your scan?
ks75
Posted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 6:04 pm 
Post subject:
hey there everybody i am 13w an 4d pregnant and am due on the aug 30th an i feel like i can feel my baby move already its like a flickering feeling for a few seconds and then it goes away i know am not ment to feel any movement till about week 20 but i really do feel like its the baby.does anyone else feel like this? its just am worried at the same time incase anything is wrong! :-/
KellyandCo
Posted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 11:02 am 
Post subject:
I am sure i canfeel my baby move too, just a few flutterings when i sit really still, at first i thought it was wind lol but it is happening quite alot. I thought it was also too early but this is my third baby. I suppose everyones different.

missintrigue
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 12:13 am 
Post subject:
i am due on the 9th august 2009 and its my first baby! i havent put on much weight and i am not really showing as of yet! i cant wait to get a bump people keep saying to me arent you worried your bump is so small!!!
Posted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 8:53 pm 
Post subject:
i am due 10th aug and resisted posting on any sites until a disagreement with hubby tonight about carrycots vs car seats. I just put my first post on the travelling with baby forum and waiting for replies. So this is my 2nd post.
Nice to meet all.
steph170285
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 3:35 am 
Post subject: aug baby
hey all, im 15 wks pregnant and due on the 24th aug. So glad that i dont have anymore morning sickness.
KellyandCo
Posted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 6:55 pm 
Post subject:
Yey my morning sickness has gone too, but god i dont half have a good sense of smell, have really started to smell weird things that i couldn't before i was pregant, i wasn't like this with my other two pregnancys.

GemmaJ
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 8:33 am 
Post subject:
Good Morning All,

I got married last year on 3rd August and now I am due with my first on the 2nd August this year!!! Couldn't have timed that one any better! I feel huge and he is soooo active - keeps making me jump.

Anyone else suffering with back pain? if so how do you relieve it?!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Birth Club 2009 All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to:  

Community

Popular