Painfully impatient

HBL
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 1:33 pm 
Post subject: Painfully impatient
I'm desperately counting the days until I can do a pregnancy test and I wanted to get some advice on when is too early?
I've had a 6 week cycle since coming off the pill 7 months ago. My ovulation dates were predicted as 3rd - 8th Feb. If I conceived it would have been on 3rd Feb (my husband's been away since).
My period isn't due until 21st Feb, but I don't know that I can wait that long to test.
Is it too early to test this weekend - it will be 13 days?
I have been feeling a little out of character (similar to pre menstrual feelings), plus have found that my sense of taste has changed, common foods that I'm eating no longer taste as I would expect them to. Today I've had some very mild cramps, and my breasts are a little swollen and I've been feeling bloated (again similar to premenstrual but it's too early for that).
I'm driving myself and my husband crazy monitoring every change in my body and I just want to take the test!
Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks
asfletcher
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 4:37 pm 
Post subject:
it might work if its 13 days since u last had sex. normally a test will pick it up 4 days early depending on hormones, mine actually picked up positive 6 days early! obviously if u test and its negative then wait till ur periods due.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Trying to Conceive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular