oooouch!!!

oorooj123
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 10:31 pm 
Post subject: oooouch!!!
Sorry i wanted to put this message here as well as the trying to conceive one!

Hey! I wanted to know from those who became pregnant...what signs did you have? before you found out u were preg? was there any particular feeling except the typical pregnancy symptons?

I am due to start my periods on Monday 11th, but i havent had any period cramps or anything except funny feeling in tummy...like tightness and my boobs are starting to hurt. do you have to have cramps to as a sympton of pregnancy??

please tell me!!!!!
DonnaM
Posted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 10:50 am 
Post subject:
I think everyones different, my symptoms were incredibly sore boobs that felt quite heavy, a few cramp like feelings, and quite emotional about everything!!! My mum kept saying how nice my skin was looking aswell. My partner also kept saying that he just had a feeling that this was finally it!!!
I tried to play it down and didn't do a test til I was 10 days late!!
Good luck and hears hoping that you get the result you want Very Happy
xxx
gingin
Posted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 11:37 am 
Post subject:
well i wish you luck but to be honest i had numerous occasions last year when i convinced myself i was pregnant but then my period happened - this time though we moved country and there was that little thing called christmas - i put my over emotional and totally knackered feelings all down to the global move - it wasnt until i missed 2 periods that i suddenly realised what was going on - i didnt have any physical symptons to speak of - the odd cramp - the odd zitty spot in the usual time of the month places - but thought all of it was cos my cycle was messed up with stress of moving - when i did the test i was stunned - later that week my week 7 - the symptons all started - your boobs are most definately the first thing to change - if you dont notice your other half def will LOL - dont put yourself under too much pressure just keep busy and if your late do the test - they work really early now - GOOD LUCK we will all keep our fingers and toes crossed for you xx
dollychops2
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 12:18 pm 
Post subject:
ooo exciting, do a test today and let us know what it says!!

I had the same period type pains but no bleeding and sore boobs. I done about 5 tests which were all negative but then i waited a couple more days and got a positve!

Im 17 weeks now and i love it.

Good luck xx Wink
Archie1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 7:43 pm 
Post subject:
I did a test the first day I was due my period and it was positive.....so was only 4 weeks. Not really many symptoms except a funny feeling that something good was going on in there and actually now you mention it there was a very funny tight feeling too and a bit over emotional (I cried for 3 hours after the test came positive and I have no ideas why!). I don't want to get your hopes up too much but fingers crossed for you and let us know!
Claire xxx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Pregnancy All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular